VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my russian tortoise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilithlee

my russian tortoise  Empty
PostSubject: my russian tortoise    my russian tortoise  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 am

Thought I'd start off this forum. I have one Russian tortoise! He a great tortoise for beginners or anyone with limited space.
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: my russian tortoise    my russian tortoise  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:35 am

thats cool maybe im thinking about a differnt russian but my dad has one that about 2 ft across and runs his back yard all the time but is a cool turtle none the less
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: my russian tortoise    my russian tortoise  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Picture's? Very Happy Very Happy

I've alway's liked the Sulcata's... There a fav of my son about once or twice a month he goes on talking about how he like's them and just want's just one... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my russian tortoise    my russian tortoise  Empty

Back to top Go down

my russian tortoise
Page 1 of 1