VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from Middleburg, VA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UncleDeadly

Greetings from Middleburg, VA! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Middleburg, VA!   Greetings from Middleburg, VA! EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Hello!

New to the site, but not new to the hobby. I will be selling most of my collection soon unfortunately and just keeping a few of my favorites. If anyone knows a good way to do this locally I would appreciate a PM.

I have recently started spending more time outside so I thought I would check out what ya'll are doing on here (though so far I have only encountered cute little garter snakes and one tiny worm snake).

Thanks!
-M.
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

Greetings from Middleburg, VA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Middleburg, VA!   Greetings from Middleburg, VA! EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Middleburg, VA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: Welcomes and Introductions-
Jump to: