VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs Empty
PostSubject: Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs   Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:30 am

Not sure where to post this, but I know of a couple of BPs for sale that aren't norms sitting in a couple of pet shops in the Woodbridge area. I'm pretty sure the local PetSmart has a Bumblebee morph, it's priced at $350. The other is advertised in a local Petco as a Mojave hatchling for $150. Both have been at the respective shops as long as I've been poking my head in or buying supplies for my leopard gecko, probably around the last month or two, maybe longer. Figured I'd post it here in case someone else might want to check them out or might be interested in giving them a home. I'd do it myself, but as I've stated in my latest post, I have neither the time nor the space for these critters. Honestly I've had my eyes set on the Mojaves for awhile as a breeding project and it's killing me I can't bring it home, ha ha. Anyways, hopefully they'll find a good home, just tossing what I saw out there in case someone might want them.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs   Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Those prices are high. I just sold a 2015 male Mohave for $50 and a bee for $175.

Big box store snakes often come with free mites, which is why I don't set foot in those stores any more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs   Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:37 am

I never did understand why the bigger name-brand pet shops never seem to bother with proper animal care. I mean, I totally get that proper quarantine procedures take time, and time costs money in terms of running a profitable business. At the same time, they have other items, accessories, treats, toys, etc. they sell that they definitely turn a profit on. You'd think some of that would go into research on housing and proper husbandry fro the animals they're taking the responsibility of caring for, however temporary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs   Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Petco/Petsmart assorted morphs
Page 1 of 1