VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Local Va Breeder's Wanted...

Go down 
+2
Focal
Cp3_Pythons
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Local Va Breeder's Wanted... Empty
PostSubject: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Well Im not sure how exactly to put this but here it goes...

I'm looking for someone to work closely with in breeding Bp's, Yes I also keep Burmese Python's and Leopard Gecko's plan on adding Reticulated Pythons in the near future to the animals I keep...
But the Bp's is where I at this point in time focus most of breeding plans towards.
Im looking for someone who works with or wants to work with the same gene's I do as well as there own.
Im currently working with several morphs and Im always adding more to the collection.
The morphs I plan on producing this season are:

Super Blasts
Super Pastels
Blasts
Jigsaws
BELs
Mojo Blast
Pastaves
Mojos
Pastels
Genetic Black Backs ( I may also produce GBB's in some of the combo's listed above )

I also look to prove out one of two dinker Bp's I have, If I find a female that suits what im looking for I may prove out both of them.

If your looking to work closely with someone in breeding Bp's and would like to know more ask or shoot me an email and see if what were working on will be compatible and we can go from there...

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I was thinking about something like this a while back. I'm also looking on trading offspring after this season to expand some more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:42 pm

That would I guess be one of the perks to working closely together being able to trade offspring with one another as well as several other perks I sat down awhile back and put something together on the subject but never really pushed it
But as my Bp collection expand's Im looking to expand with it, and just throwing out some idea's
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

well we onlyhave one female that will be ready and hopefully one male... we are doing male pin to female bumblebee so we will see how that goes...

on the otherhand... if someone produces female jigsaw, we will definately be interested in one... just throwing that out there..
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Not saying I will be producing Jigsaw's this year ( finger's crossed I hit the odd's )
If I do I will deff keep you in mind....
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Nick what all do you have going this year??
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

I think it would be great to have a tight knit local herp community that could help each other with breeding projects. Everybody wins in that situation. I think most of you guys are probably years ahead of me in this hobby so I'm not sure I would be much help but it's still nice to know some locals with the same interest. We should plan a get together after we get a few more members so we can put faces to screen names.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:47 pm

agree.. though I have met some of you before or seen you at other shows...

anywho.. im with zeus on the fact that you are all years ahead of us too. But I have big dreams for the future.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:

Not much. I have a spinner male that's going to go with a few normal females and a super pastel. I might be shooting for some albino black pastels but some of my females need to get their crap together, lol. That's about it for this coming season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:49 pm

I agree... Not on the being year's ahead of you in the hobby lol!

COOK OUT at my Place on that note...

Just being here and supporting the local forum is ALOT of help
( Nick when I find a job Imma send you some money for the site )

What all do you plan on producing this season Zues?
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Focal X wrote:
Cp3_Pythons wrote:

Not much. I have a spinner male that's going to go with a few normal females and a super pastel. I might be shooting for some albino black pastels but some of my females need to get their crap together, lol. That's about it for this coming season.

Im in the same boat Nick, Im extremely picky on when I breed my female's yea I know 1200-1500 grams is the normal weight to breed and most my female's are in that range but me being picky I wont breed em until there over 2k grams thats just me though one benifit of me doing it this way is when I breed a first time female I usually ( most of the time/98% ) hatch out larger clutch's instead of getting 4-5 egg's I usually get 8+ egg's ( yes I know it could vary and the results aint always in my favor but most the time I get 6-8+ egg's per clutch )
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:09 pm

smb2585 wrote:
agree.. though I have met some of you before or seen you at other shows...

anywho.. im with zeus on the fact that you are all years ahead of us too. But I have big dreams for the future.

We all have big dream's for the future and if we become a tighter knit community we'll all be able to help one another out with are dream's. More than likely be the first state to have a united reptile community that work's together to move foward rather than being a single person trying to advance. IMHO it would be easier to make progress working together rather than trying to beat the next guy like a few in the hobby do now.

( example Joe Blow know's John NoOne is trying to produce ________ Instead of helping him he's trying to down play John so he doesn't do that pairing so Joe can be the first to produce _______ )
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Cp3_Pythons wrote:
I agree... Not on the being year's ahead of you in the hobby lol!

COOK OUT at my Place on that note...

Just being here and supporting the local forum is ALOT of help
( Nick when I find a job Imma send you some money for the site )

What all do you plan on producing this season Zues?

This year will probably only be 4 or 5 clutches. My lesser woma male with breed a few normals and a pastel and my pinstripe will probably pair up with a pastel. Next year my albino pied hets will be ready along with some codom females and the clown male.
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Sweet sounds like your going to have a nice season... Nice way to build up to the Dbl het Albino Pied season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anacondaman123

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm

As much as tight knit sounds good..ive been burned a couple times by people with the same idea..half the time what is your n u breed with some one else turns into them being greedy weather they say certian eggs didnt hatch but actually did or some babies didnt make it n turned around n sold..just personal experience..also cage cleanings n cost of rodents..got screwed hard on that..find it easeir to not share projects n take credit for what u fatten up..u clean up after..u breed n look presentable to the public with quality health n genetics
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

I do this with Joe on the leopards, it works for us. We are both further ahead on the project then we would be by our selfs. And Joe is the long range thinker, were working on thing 3 - 5 years down the road. Where I can barely get past tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
anacondaman123

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:09 am

Joe ellis?
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
anacondaman123

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:37 am

Thats understandable..id trust working with him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Va Breeder's Wanted...   Local Va Breeder's Wanted... Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Va Breeder's Wanted...
Page 1 of 1