VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need some local reptile friends!

Go down 
+7
Morta_Dae13
mamasmarco
Peri-Itsy
dsteamn
Dementeddogz
TheRealYoda34
sbouldin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

We need some local reptile friends!  Empty
PostSubject: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:16 pm

We live in Virginia Beach, and none of our friends are into reptiles Sad lol
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 am

Where in VA beach are you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:22 am

Near lynnhaven area.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 am

OK I'm near has oceana, what kind of reptiles do you have?
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:08 am

Geckos currently. Interested in all though, just live in a town home so limited space keeps the limit down.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:28 am

We are located in va beach are too out near general booth/ strawbridge area Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am

Oh really?! Smile what are you guys into, just beardies? I love them!
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:39 pm

I live Kempsville/Indian River Road area. We have blue tongue skinks. Would love to get together and talk shop if you like. Call me. 467-7903.
Debbie
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:56 pm

sbouldin wrote:
Oh really?! Smile what are you guys into, just beardies? I love them!

We always have a wide variety of well everything but mainly deal with beardies, ball pythons and feeders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Awesome! We should all get together sometime! You guys can text me 757-613-1834
Back to top Go down
Peri-Itsy
Established Member
Established Member
Peri-Itsy

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 pm

I am in norfolk near NOB and have ball pythons, my neighbor is into beardies
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Sweet! yeah, we currently only have leopards and cresteds..but i am into almost all reptiles. I wish we had endless amounts of money to get some of everything haha! Like i said you all can just text or call us anytime!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 pm

We should all get together and bbq or something sometime
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Yeah, that's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Hey, i live near NOB in Norfolk as well and have a bunch of ball, corns and a boa. Let me know if you need feeders for your critters, and i don't really have too many people to talk to hang out with either when it comes to reptiles and am working on a pretty big rodent project right now..
Feel free to let me know if y'all want to hang out some time... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

I'm in the Navy so besides work I have my reptiles... I usually don't do much besides work and take care of them, and my girlfriend I guess lol
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Maybe once the holidays are over with we can set a date and get together. We kind of talked about it before but I think its a really cool idea. I was a member of a reef club. We had meetings once a month at different people's houses. That way we could see what everyone had, learned from what we saw, and got to show off our stuff a little. Sometimes the local pet stores donated things we raffled off or used as door prizes. Once in a while we had some sort of presentation. Mostly we just hung out and socialized. People brought food, and it was just a really good time. Since so many of us live pretty close, I don't see why we couldn't do the same thing with this group if enough people were interested. I
don't have snakes like most of you do, but I'd be happy to coordinate the first one and have it at my house if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Sounds good to me! Great idea, especially OCR the holidays are over so there's no interferences
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm

That sounds good to me too!
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Peri-Itsy wrote:
I am in norfolk near NOB and have ball pythons, my neighbor is into beardies

I live near NOB as well..
we should hang out some time are you guys busy this coming weekend?
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 am

i live in chesapeake does that count? hahaha

this sounds like it could be alot of fun! ^_^ hopefully we can actually get it going and have regular meetings. no one i know likes snakes and my roomies will not even let me bring them out if they are there, so it would be a great change of pace to hang out with others with same interest
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:08 am

I agree. I too look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:04 pm

And if you all need feeders let me know Smile
My breeding project with the feeders is about to burst my capacities...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Hey y'all! Im VA beach area also! Off south lynnhaven!
And Just like TheRealYoda34 I am also Navy.

And along with many other on here I also have feeders for sale if any of y'all need some.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 pm

That really close to where we live! Lynnhaven and rosemount
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Im at south lynnhaven and silvia (or however you spell it) haha right behind the gas station next to flashbacks.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Im right near NAS Oceana, maybe 5 min out the front gate, Southern what do you do in the navy? and we should all do a bbq soon since its getting nice out
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 pm

I want a invite to a BBQ... know Marco was talking about doing one this year to...once i get a grill i wouldn't mnd doing one at my place aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Woah Woah Woah.... Zarbock.... Not the Zarbock with a tattoo on each forearm are you?!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 pm

That would be me... And you are?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Its Brunet! From F.E. school!
Hahahahahaha oh my god! I cant believe this is you!
You still over at VFC-12?!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Holy **** small world... I didn't know you were into herps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Haha yea!
And I have something to tell you that you are going to be EXTREMELY jealous of!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Yeah I'm still at 12, tad to fuel farms though... And tell me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Oh thats right your in the pits right now!
And I work for Colin Weaver, the owner of East Coast Reptile Breeders. Him and Ian from outback reptiles were the first 2 guys to produce the panda pied. Colin has 2 of them right now that he produced last season. So 3 times a week I get to see them Smile I actually just got back from working with him an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Your absolutely right, I am extremely jealous... I love that morph, I have been planning out a breeding plan to hopefully start working towards producing one... Granted it will be a long project and I won't be able to start for A little bit... But I will have one eventually...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Well Colin has a ton of black pastel 66% het pieds whenever your ready to buy Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Lol I will def keep that in mind...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:13 am

So Sean when are we gettin together for a BBQ?
I just got moved into my new house! Very Happy

N what days are you workin right now?
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:44 am

As it stands ny house is not bbq friendly right now, we are in the midst of re doing a ton of stuff in the back yard and inside, so I can't host anytime super soon. As for work, I am working this weekend, off next, but after that I will be back at my command, and early mid may I go on det for two weeks, lol. So yeah after this weekend I should be free for A couple weekends
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Sean my wife has to head out in may aswell for 3 weeks. Sucks finally after almost a year we all finally get moved in together and now they are saying in june she is leaving for 9 months, i'm starting to hate the military. And on the panda pied project we was talking about just got a step closer, just ordered/on hold until i head back to cincinnati a male to go with my female.
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Congrats Andrew!
Well my house is fine. I work this weekend but Ill try to get my pool cleaned out.
N' I leave in June for Fallon for a few weeks. Fallon is the start of our workups.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm going to fallen in may, only for 2 weeks though, I am not excited for it, Andrew, that sucks about the wife, the navy has its moments if good and the moments of bad...
Back to top Go down
jgard
Established Member
Established Member
jgard

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:31 pm

I would like to see some of the good moments!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Lol yeah they are few and far between, but occassionally they do happen
Back to top Go down
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Lol only good times are when you get paid every 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 am

Yes but even then its a disapointment... Take your hours you work and find the hourly pay... Makes a good thing so very sad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:38 am

Amen to that.
Even with BAH its still sh***y.

But I have work with Colin so its all good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:31 pm

AND ryan pretty much has the most amazing girlfriend in the WORLD!!!! LOL.. Love you RYAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need some local reptile friends!    We need some local reptile friends!  Empty

Back to top Go down

We need some local reptile friends!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next