VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deronda
Deronda

NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:58 pm

I have a friend being hasseled by animal control, they have their licenses, insurance, and wildlife permit....they have 2 red tail boa's, a green annaconda, a jungle carpet python......an african bull frog, a nile monitor, and 2 tegu's...all are healthy and gentle..they need someone who could take care of them for a little while until they get in a safe place, they will pay for food..They did informational parties with these animals.....Please if anyone could help....please answer here, message me or call 804-832-4298...thank you
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Are your friends in Gloucester?

If so see:http://www.gloucesterva.info/AnimalControl/AnimalLaws/tabid/671/Default.aspx

"ยง 3-8. Prohibition of keeping or exhibiting wild, exotic, venomous, or poisonous animals within the County of Gloucester."

Additional details can be found further down the page.

Advice: Move out of Gloucester.

Back to top Go down
Deronda
Deronda

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:14 pm

that is what they are trying to do....or at least get the animals out of Gloucester County
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 pm

JW.. that really blows.. 50k insurance just for pets.. and alot of other bs..
Back to top Go down
Deronda
Deronda

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:21 pm

they have all insurance, permits,exibitor permit, she is a lic. vet tech. and wildlife rehaber...they just keep hounding them, they came to stay with me temp. they are trying to move out of the county but need a safe place for the animals until they get settled...
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Without a doubt the laws in Gloucester are ridiculous. What exactly is AC's issue? Is someone complaining?

Last edited by jw on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deronda
Deronda

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm

THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE SNAKES, THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DOING THE PARTIES FOR ALMOST 6YRS..MOVED INTO gLOUCESTER LAST MAY AND HAVE BEEN HARASSED EVER SINCE...THEY HAVE OST THERE HOME AND ARE TRYING TO MOVE OUT OF COUNTY, CAME TO STAY WITH ME TEMP.. BUT WHERE THEY ARE STAYING HAS ALREADY BEEN RENTED AND NEED TO BE OUT BEFORE THE FIRST...NO ONE WILL RENT TO THEM WITH THE SNAKES/ANIMALS SO THEY ARE TRYING TO FOSTER THEM OUT UNTIL THE 1ST OF THE YEAR SO THEY CAN GET SET UP OUT OF COUNTY, THEY WILL PROVIDE ALL THE FOOD AND WILL DO THE FEEDING IF NEEDED...THEY JUST NEED SOME HELP....
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 pm

You may want to check with Bonnie at http://www.vareptilerescue.org or https://www.facebook.com/VAReptileRescue?fref=ts
She may know of someone in your area or near by that could temporarily house the animals.
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Any idea how long they would need it for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Never mind... I just read it and saw till the first of the year. I will be gone for two to three weeks of that otherwise I would good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Deronda
Deronda

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 pm

thank you to everyone who has tried to help...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!   NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP, PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1