VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need some advise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: need some advise   need some advise EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

ok not sure if this is the right place to put this discussion but i have a pastel male het axanthic i sold to someone in vt i just got the shipping kit from syr i msg her and told her to call me asap so i can talk to her about the shipping day since my computer acts up and i dont like to use email or msg all the time she refuses to call and wanted the snake shipped today but she is online and not answering my msgs being she doesent want to call just text but i dont have text what would you do i told her through msging that to call but havnt gotton any response what would you do ps sorry about the grammer and punctuation i know its bad
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:17 pm

If you don't have confirmation, I would not ship. If she wants the snake shipped today and you can't get in touch with you to confirm, than that's on her not you.

You can drop off packages at the Norfolk Hub up until 7:30 pm so I have a hard cut off time of 6pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

If I couldn't get a hold of her, I would just wait. If she gets upset, I would offer a refund or to ship it next week. You may dodge a bullet if you have to wait, Thursday's are chancy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:45 pm

I would not ship on a Thursday even if you could get a hold of her. A day's delay could end up with the snake in transit over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

still no contact so im going to wait till she calls me this will be my first shipping that far and would rather be safe than sorry
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I agree with everyone here. If you can't get confirmation that she's available then you have no idea if she's at her house to receive the snake. This means the poor snake may be stuck in a terminal, truck or on her front porch until whenever she feels like. Not to mention, what was already mentioned, if there is any delay in the actual freight, it may be the entire weekend the snake is stuck in a box. If it takes too long, the poor thing may be DOA, then everyone is out an animal's life, and that's when all of those godawful he-said/she-said Fauna BOI threads start.

I completely agree with Nick, offering her a refund or a different shipping date may save you both some money and the snake's life. If she can't respect you not shipping until you knew the snake would be received safely, then she probably isn't the type of person you'd want to be shipping to anyway. Either way, you will certainly be short a headache.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 pm

she just msged me and going to ship out on monday thanks for all the info i really apreciate it
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Yay! Glad you guys came to a mutual agreement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Sponsored content

need some advise Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some advise   need some advise Empty

Back to top Go down

need some advise
Page 1 of 1