VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Here With Some Friends :)

Go down 
+12
sho220
Christopher
smb2585
Don
ClarkeReptiles
Jabberwocky Dragons
Focal
gatto152
byrd'sballs
ax2austin
smd58
JoeEllisReptiles
16 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

New Here With Some Friends :) Empty
PostSubject: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 am

I hope you enjoy some of the pictures. I figure first impressions mean a lot Smile

Desert Spider (Maybe Desert Bee)

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03268

Karma (Lesser/Phantom)

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03234

Leopard Spider (Maybe Leopard Bee)

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03269

Dream Bee (Orange Dream/Spider)

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03273

Leopard Pastel

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03277

Stinger (Enchi/Spider)

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03242

Pastel Yellow Belly Disco

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03253

And Me With A Micro Pig LOL

New Here With Some Friends :) DSC03211

Hope you guys enjoy the pics. I should have another updated set in a day or so when the rest are out of shed Smile
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 am

Wondered when you would get here. Your dog looks funny...

Last edited by smd58 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 am

you look familiar. you work at animal jungle right? and welcome and awsome snakes. i especially like the desert bee
Back to top Go down
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:53 am

I do work at Animal Jungle. I did not know this site existed lol
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 am

yea this site has been pretty helpful. i love it. my girlfriend calls it my crack site. lol. but the people here are very helpful
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:58 am

Glad your hear joe
Back to top Go down
JoeEllisReptiles
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
JoeEllisReptiles

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:04 am

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:54 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 am

Hey Joe! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 am

Welcome Joe! Good looking snakes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:09 am

Those are some killer looking snakes! Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Don

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 am

Welcome. Great looking animals!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:53 am

Heeeeey Joe! Glad you found us Smile
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 pm

BTW Joe I love the heads on the Desert Spider, Leopard Spider & Dream Bee.
Back to top Go down
Christopher
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:44 pm

JoeEllisReptiles wrote:
I hope you enjoy some of the pictures. I figure first impressions mean a lot Smile

Shocked
Wow, I want him! Or her.
Back to top Go down
sho220

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:51 pm

JoeEllisReptiles wrote:

Wow...dream snake right there... Shocked
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Welcome...and dude, I quit bp's. That's it. I'm throwing in the towel. Everybody and his brother has better snakes than I do. Guess being employed helps. : P
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:28 am

Hi! Those are gorgeous snakes, especially the first one. I love the pig...seriously like I want one Smile
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 am

DaganGecko wrote:
Welcome...and dude, I quit bp's. That's it. I'm throwing in the towel. Everybody and his brother has better snakes than I do. Guess being employed helps. : P

Try keeping up with the BMW race guys, THOSE guys have the real moo la and toys. I had a buddy that paid $45000 for a supercharger that only brought his car up about 200 hp. I'd be on a 70 year plan to keep up with those guys LOL That's whats best about this hobby. Building and creating the things you want, just like the guy that made that $45k kit LOL and of course not giving up Wink
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:34 am

Amen with Nick on that... we feel behind too compared to alot of people but I think we have a decent starter collection.. now if we could have some locks and create some babies lol
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Everyone start some where, Joe and I are friends and he will tell you he started with a small collection and built it to that which you see now. Took some years and the odds work pretty good for him most of the time. Also he works with some good breeding partners. He's doing the same for me now and my collection is growing faster then it was.
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey Joe, surprised you weren't here before me!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 pm

MADexotics wrote:
Hey Joe, surprised you weren't here before me!

Word is spreading slow Sad But steady. I don't use facebook, fail, and this is my extent of social networking except friends, customers, and craigslisters)

I'm always willing to add extra stars for referrals, more referrals than that I might do custom titles, or anything else I can to show my appreciation.

I am absolutely pleased with the every member that have found us so far Cool
Back to top Go down
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Time and patience... I'm sure word will spread
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:46 am

Lol! I'm not really giving up. But it's easy for you guys to talk. look at your collections. I am not even able to spit in your presence. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
MADexotics
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
MADexotics

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 pm

To me personally it's not about the collection, but about the person
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:56 pm

welcome to the site joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here With Some Friends :)   New Here With Some Friends :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Here With Some Friends :)
Page 1 of 1