VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lunastone

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello. I just wanted to let everyone know that a friend of mine who is a member alerted me to the fact that someone has stolen photos of my work & is trying to pass it off as their own in an attempt either scam people out of money or drum up business.

Apparently this has also been done in Craigslist.

These are the photos of my work:

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale 10335582_8e4c

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale 10335585_d933

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale 10335589_7cfb

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale 10335592_23ca

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale 10335596_4c6b

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale 10335599_9a77

If you see any of these photos by a different user BEWARE and please report it to the admins. Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Sorry that happen to you. But on a side note you do some fantastic work.

Last edited by smd58 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Yea it's awesome work
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Thats really awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
lunastone

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Thanks Very Happy It was actually fairly easy and cost less than $50 for supplies.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:41 pm

If you would how did you cover the foam. with what.
Back to top Go down
lunastone

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

It's Rapid Set Cement All (http://www.ctscement.com/CementAll.asp) and concrete powder color with just enough water to make it a little soupy.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Thanks, and again vary creative. And vary nice work, I understand why you would want to protect your art.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 am

If anyone has seen this or has a link, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale   Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Scam Warning RE Bearded Dragon Fake Rock Set Ups for Sale
Page 1 of 1