VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning about herps.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pkore1015

Learning about herps. Empty
PostSubject: Learning about herps.   Learning about herps. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:04 pm

How does one go about gaining more hands on experience? Did you work for or apprentice with someone? How did you go about finding that person to teach you? Does anyone need some help?
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Learning about herps.   Learning about herps. EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 pm

I had a few mentors initially, then I spent a lot of time reading forums and asking questions.

We've also had people out to play with - and clean up after! - the reticulated pythons so they can make an informed decision of whether they truly want one or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Learning about herps.   Learning about herps. EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Yep go on forums and ask away. That's what I did. Also check out local pet shops, not the big retail ones and ask to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about herps.   Learning about herps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning about herps.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: