VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jungle Carpet Update...

Go down 
+3
MADKATTER
Focal
Docwade87
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Jungle Carpet Update... Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 pm

This is the first time this little guy has shed for me and it was a flawless shed. All came off in one complete piece!! He is looking sooo much better too. I can't wait for him to shed again already. I will use this thread to post pics of him after each shed so we can watch the progress.

He is a Mike Curtin Delia x Scattershot offspring...

All photos were taken under standard fluorescent lighting with no editing of saturation.

Jungle Carpet Update... IMG_0916

Jungle Carpet Update... IMG_0914

Jungle Carpet Update... IMG_0917

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Gorgeous Chris!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:52 pm

thanks Nick!!

His yellows should intensify with every shed as well as spread out a little more. One reason why I didn't intensify the saturation levels on the editing of the photos so you can really see a change.
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

How is his tempermant?
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:41 pm

he is nippy just like any juvenile carpet would be, but is starting to settle down with regular weekly handling.
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm

He looks amazing smb2585
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 am

Love his color Smile
Back to top Go down
central.va.reptile.rescue
central.va.reptile.rescue

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:50 pm

He is very beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://carmendenali79.wix.com/centralvareptilerescue#!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Carpet Update...   Jungle Carpet Update... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungle Carpet Update...
Page 1 of 1