VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update on the Carpet Python...

Go down 
+2
DaganGecko
Docwade87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Update on the Carpet Python... Empty
PostSubject: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 pm

She was out for the first time in a while under daylight today so I thought I would try to snap a few pics and compare her to when I first got her. Also trying to work on my photo taking abilities...

I picked her up at a local show Oct. 30, 2011 and this is what she looked like then...
Update on the Carpet Python... DSC_0495

Update on the Carpet Python... DSC_0503

And today....she has picked up quite some size and is becoming hungry a lot quicker than my 7-10 day feeding schedule so I think I might have to bump her up to large f/t rats (she is devouring mediums right now)

Update on the Carpet Python... IMG_0675

Update on the Carpet Python... IMG_0689

Please feed me before I give you a nice big kiss.....I'll let you hold me after you feed me...

Update on the Carpet Python... IMG_0682

Thanks for looking everyone!! I really enjoy her Cool

Last edited by Docwade87 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Nice photos. She is gorgeous. I love to see snakes put on size. I'd get some larger snakes if only I didn't have Toto-sized dogs...hmm, they HAVE been annoying lately...hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 pm

DaganGecko wrote:
Nice photos. She is gorgeous. I love to see snakes put on size. I'd get some larger snakes if only I didn't have Toto-sized dogs...hmm, they HAVE been annoying lately...hehe.

iagree haha , she's dfinitely yellowed out alot! great looking carpet!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Love that last pic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:29 pm

iagree
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:05 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Loving that yellow!! She is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 am

Thanks everyone!!! She is one of the most docile snakes i have ever owned. Never has even struck at me....my geckos even do this every once in a while! Lol

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I hopefully will have some more time soon to snap pics of my whole collection again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Carpet Python...   Update on the Carpet Python... Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on the Carpet Python...
Page 1 of 1