VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hamburg Aug 4th

Go down 
+3
zues
Bobbykaizer
ladycrotalus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 pm

I requested the day off and am planning on goin. Anyone else goin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ladycrotalus
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:22 pm

what day is aug 4th??
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm

It's a Sunday and I'll be there. cheers
Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Its the saturday after next. I wish they would have it on sundays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ladycrotalus
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:29 pm

My bad it is on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:54 pm

alright, i hope to make that! i hear hamburg shows are sweet. it would be my first..
Back to top Go down
Nfarrown
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Nfarrown

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:45 am

OMG I wish I could go! Hamburg is a great show and I haven't been in a couple years. Hamburg kind of pushes the boyfriends comfort level with snakes...he tolerates the non-venomous ones I have and the shows we've been to but he's petrified of venomous so until I can convince him it's completely safe he's not going anywhere near a show with venomous.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Hamburg is a great show but we decided to go to Tinley again this year so we are limiting our upcoming show attendance until October Smile
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:07 pm

I wish I could afford to go :c
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 am

Since I am not able to make it to the Richmond show I am going to shoot for this one. It definitely helps that it is on a Saturday. Will definitely bring the wife along. She is really getting into this sort of thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hamburg Aug 4th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Aug 4th   Hamburg Aug 4th Empty

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Aug 4th
Page 1 of 1