VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hamburg Pick Ups

Go down 
+11
Lokielani
acl2790
jw
MADKATTER
Jabberwocky Dragons
Don
Cp3_Pythons
gatto152
Focal
smd58
smb2585
15 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Very Happy The pictures will definately be coming soon. I have had a phone malfunction and a computer issue; but we picked up 2 racks with heat tape, 2 really pretty clocks with a bumblebee BP background and a Pied background, and we picked up... DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Male Lesser Genetic Stripe and Female Black Pewter het Ghost.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We may also now be trading our Lesser male and some $$ for a Male Lemonblast this week since we have the Lesser GStripe Smile

Very Happy Girl here - as soon as I find my camera and get on my daughters computer since mine is hitting the crapper, I will get the pictures posted. Everywhere we walked with our Lesser GStripe we received numerous compliments and alot of the vendors had heard of it being at the show but didn't get to see it so we had to walk around and show it off...

Both ball pythons were picked up from Outback. We have bought a few of our snakes from them but yesterday's experience with Ian was one of the best we have had. He was alot more personable to talk to and deal with but we are super happy with our new additions.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Congrats, got some great stuff. Can't wait for pictures.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Sweet. Waiting for pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
gatto152
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
gatto152

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:04 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Pics or it's as if it never happened... I have a lemon blast male... I'll shoot you the info on him later when I get off work.
Back to top Go down
Don

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Congratulations. Waiting for pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Can't wait to see some pics! Sounds really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 am

Lesser Genetic Stripe (Male)

Hamburg Pick Ups Lg10

Black Pewter Het Ghost (Female)

Hamburg Pick Ups Black_10

Traded our Male Lesser and Female Cinnamean for Lemonblast Male

Hamburg Pick Ups Lemonh10

Also saw one of these guys - wish we could get one

Hamburg Pick Ups Aliiga10

And this one was a little bit bigger... very very tame/calm. The guy held it with his head on his shoulder and was petting him like a cat, he just relaxed and enjoyed the attention. Got to touch it myself... not as gross/rough as I expected.

Hamburg Pick Ups Big_ga10
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Did they tell you what that gator was het for or the proper bath tub to house it in? lol!
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm

You picked up some great animal, lots of ways to go. Congrat
Back to top Go down
Don

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Seeing those gators makes me sad. My first pet was a gator that my mom brought home from a Georgia vs. Florida game. They were selling them for next to nothing back then. It was the early 70's. I think it was the Sugar Bowl, many years ago.

I raised that gator for a couple of years, then my mom sent me to summer camp. When I returned, Wally was gone. To this day, when I asked what happened to that gator, she just laughs. That is probably just one of the reasons I haven't talked to her in years.

Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Congratulations on the new critters.
The smaller gator looks malnourished.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Thanks everyone. We are happy with our pick ups and really excited on what we can do with both of them.... too many options right now to even pick just one but I really think the Lesser G-Stripe is our greatest investment so far
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Yes, the lesser G-Stripe definitely looks amazing. I like the lemon blast too, looks sharp. Congratulations on the pick ups!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
acl2790
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
acl2790

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Congrats smb2585!

Don, funny story! I had a similar experience with a frog colony and a cross-bow when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm

They look great! Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 pm

They all look amazing congrats. That lesser g stripe is stunning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:30 am

I didn't see this thread. Awesome! So glad you got the snakes you wanted. I would love to see your plans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:50 am

another picture of the lemonblast - this one is alot better

Hamburg Pick Ups Lemonb10
Back to top Go down
Don

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

I love lemon and super blasts. That is a nice one!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Yea the original picture I saw of him I was not pleased with him and he looked very dull but I think it was the lighting.

After seeing him in person I loved his coloring and how bright he was. Very glad to have him. Just not sure what to do with everything we will have up to size for breeding next season.
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:57 am

Wow that is one nice Lemon Blast.. let me know when you got some Lemon Blast babies... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:28 am

hopefully next season - he should be breeding next season. not sure waht we are going to put him to though.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:45 am

nice animals, but imagine what you could've done if you had just bought that lemon blast and paired it up with your cinnamon ?!?! Smile
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 pm

that cinnamean girl had to go LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm

ah, i see what you mean... i picked up a 350 gram mocha female that probably acts the same way your cinnamon did. i also have a normal girl 2000g+ that everytime i slide her tub out she's ready to bite my face off! she's mean but im hoping she'll be a good breeder
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 am

We have a few that come off as aggressive in a sense and it doesnt bother me. the cinnamean girl though would follow me. I mean if I walked past her tub, shed strike, If it was open for cleaning and i walked around it to the other side, her head would follow my movement. she only struck at me... bit me... was nice to everyone else. So I didn't mind if she went. We have plenty of other good females to offer once we figure out what to do with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:40 pm

i wish i could have gotten her. how big was she?
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Not big at all, roughly 250 grams I think? We traded her and our lesser male which was approx 300 grams for the lemonblast.

We should have hatchlings the first week of July.

Ghost female to a cinnamon possible het ghost male. *Fingers crossed he proves out*. And then 2 weeks after that we should have Albinos Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hamburg Pick Ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Pick Ups   Hamburg Pick Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Pick Ups
Page 1 of 1