VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Also some Hamburg pick ups

Go down 
+4
smb2585
smd58
leftoflarry
ladycrotalus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

Also some Hamburg pick ups Empty
PostSubject: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Also some Hamburg pick ups Snacks003
Also some Hamburg pick ups Gabby
Also some Hamburg pick ups Rhino2
Also some Hamburg pick ups Rhino

Technically the boyfriend's but i lent him money for one of the pairs lol. I was tempted by this lil sidewinder but by the time i got back from the atm it was gone. Then there was this copperhead but the guy told me he goes down to alabama and catches them which turned me off, i really want cb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ladycrotalus
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Very nice vipers.. I always wanted to get both the rhinos and the gaboons but they get a bit too big for me right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Nice, be safe
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Look awesome but scary for me lol. I will stick to my balls.
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:43 pm

ladycrotalus wrote:

Then there was this copperhead but the guy told me he goes down to alabama and catches them which turned me off, i really want cb.

cheers cheers cheers iagree CB is the way to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
ladycrotalus
Established Member
Established Member
ladycrotalus

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm

leftoflarry wrote:
ladycrotalus wrote:

Then there was this copperhead but the guy told me he goes down to alabama and catches them which turned me off, i really want cb.

cheers cheers cheers iagree CB is the way to go. Smile

I am having a heck of a time finding cb copperheads. Is it just because they are so abundant in the wild or do people think they are lame and not worth breeding or what. So frustrating. I did see some forsale from a person in florida on kingsnake but i really wanna see what i am getting before i buy it which is why i go to the shows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ladycrotalus
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm

smb2585 wrote:
I will stick to my balls.

C'mon! You cannot dangle this type of carrot in front of me! lol! That is some serious low hanging fruit! No pun intended! cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:30 am

I know I laughed and almost deleted it but thought it'd be a cool name "Stick to my Balls Reptiles" LMAO
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:45 am

ladycrotalus wrote:

I am having a heck of a time finding cb copperheads. Is it just because they are so abundant in the wild or do people think they are lame and not worth breeding or what. So frustrating. I did see some forsale from a person in florida on kingsnake but i really wanna see what i am getting before i buy it which is why i go to the shows.

I see them at shows rarely. Not sure why. Kingsnake.com is the way to go although, can be tricky buying snakes on kingsnake, because you are right, you don't know what you are getting. I recommend sticking to reputable dealers.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Cool snakes. Smile

Honestly I have yet to see a CB copperhead at a show. x.x
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:18 pm

haha, it looks like the guy in the last pic isnt too sure about that snake being right beside his face... he's definitely giving it some thought! lol
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Bobbykaizer wrote:
haha, it looks like the guy in the last pic isnt too sure about that snake being right beside his face... he's definitely giving it some thought! lol

cryingwithlaughter iagree
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Outstanding additions. Both are beautiful species and my two favorite hot snakes! Hey are pretty neat to have around, enjoy them and keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Also some Hamburg pick ups   Also some Hamburg pick ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Also some Hamburg pick ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: