VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hampton Feeders Inc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamptonfeeders

Hampton Feeders Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Hampton Feeders Inc.   Hampton Feeders Inc. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:15 am

Greetings,

We are a rodent breeding facility that can supply all sizes of rats and mice, located in Hampton, VA. We were formally known as the Hampton Mousery now under new ownership. My Name is Ray Austin and I am committed to providing quality rats and mice for your animals needs. For prices please call 1-757-722-1100 to speak with Matt my Warehouse Manager or David. I currently deliver to Richmond and the outskirts of D.C., may be creating New delivery routes depending on the need. For any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me by email at hamptonfeeders@gmail.com or cell phone at 1-757-323-6913. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone.
Back to top Go down
cornsnakes2014
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Hampton Feeders Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hampton Feeders Inc.   Hampton Feeders Inc. EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Been there good prices.
Back to top Go down

Hampton Feeders Inc.
Page 1 of 1