VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iso-feeder rats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazedone123

iso-feeder rats Empty
PostSubject: iso-feeder rats   iso-feeder rats EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:22 am

trying to find people with a constant supply.
frozen or live doesnt matter.
let me know prices and sizes of each if discount applys to how every many if bought at one time.
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

iso-feeder rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: iso-feeder rats   iso-feeder rats EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
crazedone123

iso-feeder rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: iso-feeder rats   iso-feeder rats EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:57 am

thanks, I wrote them.
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

iso-feeder rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: iso-feeder rats   iso-feeder rats EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Prolly better off calling, I just got some first time and they pretty much have office hours and all sizes readily available. I also scored a trio of hairless off of them,
Back to top Go down
crazedone123

iso-feeder rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: iso-feeder rats   iso-feeder rats EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:23 pm

the new boss actually emailed me from a post off craiglist, so i just wrote them back. appreciate the info though. Ive delt with the old owner before. dude didnt know how to talk to people with out being rude.
Back to top Go down
TPatt
Established Member
Established Member
TPatt

iso-feeder rats Empty
PostSubject: Re: iso-feeder rats   iso-feeder rats EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:35 pm

yea I had heard about dude with a tude from friends. The guy who does the work with the long hair is pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Hamptonfeeders

iso-feeder rats Empty
PostSubject: Hampton Feeders welcome all new customers, Feeders readily available!! Stop by anytime!!   iso-feeder rats EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:49 am

Hampton Feeders located in Hampton, VA has mice and rats for your reptile needs. Stop paying over inflated pet store prices to feed your pythons or boas. We offer all sizes of mice and rats at wholesale prices. See price list below and contact us today to get on a weekly schedule to save you money. We can be contacted at 1-757-722-1100 please ask to speak with Matt, David, Juli, Courtney or Ray. Orders can also be placed by email at hamptonfeeders@gmail.com

We accept all forms of payment as well.

We're located at 1613 W. Pembroke Avenue, Hampton, VA 23661 for local sales and also have established delivery routes near Spotsylvania, Richmond and Chesterfield. We're always looking to establish new routes as well.

1 Mice Large, Medium or Small $0.65
2 Hoppers Eyes are open, hopping around $0.55
3 Fuzzies Eyes are closed, has fur $0.50
4 Pinkies Eyes are closed, no fur $0.45

Rats

5 Jumbo $3.50
6 Large $2.50
7 Medium $1.75
8 Small $1.40
9 Weanling $1.20
10 Crawler/Pups Eyes open and crawling around $1.00
11 Fuzzies $0.90