VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a good herp vet...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragontrainer09

Looking for a good herp vet... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good herp vet...   Looking for a good herp vet... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 am

So I've been trying for the past year to find a good herp vet in my area and no one seems to be able to give me a name of one closer than DC. I live in Richmond and don't want to travel more than 45 minutes for a vet but I suppose I can't be too picky about finding reliable healthcare for my pets. If any of you know of a vet or really like the one you take your pets to, please let me know! Thanks everyone!

-Abby
Back to top Go down
bcasketmaker
bcasketmaker

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good herp vet...   Looking for a good herp vet... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 pm

SEAVS is the best there is in this state
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good herp vet...   Looking for a good herp vet... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Scott is a great guy/vet!

Bonnie Keller of the Virginia Reptile Rescue was based in Richmond a few years ago and she may be able to recommend a good herp vet in that area: http://www.vareptilerescue.org/
Back to top Go down
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good herp vet...   Looking for a good herp vet... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Yup SEAVS http://www.seavs.com/ From what I hear, I met Dr. Stahl in Richmond during our lobbying, very nice guy. Unfortunately he doesn't see hots. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good herp vet...   Looking for a good herp vet... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good herp vet...
Page 1 of 1