VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A good day after all

Go down 
+2
ezekiel21
Don
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Don

A good day after all  Empty
PostSubject: A good day after all    A good day after all  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

This afternoon, I had a root canal. Then, I went to shoot pool with my team and lost bad. However, a little bumblebee het axantic male ball python that I've been assist feeding since the end of October ate on his own for the first time tonight!

So, the day was good after all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: A good day after all    A good day after all  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:06 am

congrats, thats awesome!!! that is a pretty good feeling..... not the root canal, lol
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: A good day after all    A good day after all  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:53 am

That's great news. Well not all of it but congrats,
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: A good day after all    A good day after all  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 am

I lost every game of pool I played tonight Sad

Congrats on the feeder!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: A good day after all    A good day after all  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Congratulation on getting the snake to eat.

Shooting pool after a root canal, all hyped-up on vicodin, are you sure you used the right end on the pool stick?
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: A good day after all    A good day after all  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Actually, I manned it out and kept off the drugs. I hate the way that stuff makes you feel. And, the way I shot last night, I'm not sure if I was even using a stick. I think it might have been a broomstick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: A good day after all    A good day after all  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Awesome Don! Our team lost Wednesday at bowling and the only thing good that happened was going home, taking some medicine, taking a shower and going to bed. Tonight it will be a nap then packing up the rest of the house Very Happy Maybe assisting in buying paint to start painting next wednesday.

Ohhh well our Pinstripe het Ghost was off feed for a while (like months) but he took his second meal in 2 weeks wednesday... so that's a plus. Smile

Root canal??? eww i couldnt stand that pain. I hate getting shot up with novicaine for fillings... but my family doc gives me vicodin for my migraine issues so I tend to lean towards medication if it will make me better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good day after all    A good day after all  Empty

Back to top Go down

A good day after all
Page 1 of 1