VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's going to be a good day

Go down 
+2
rocialhabit
smb2585
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

It's going to be a good day Empty
PostSubject: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:24 am

Went to 7-11 to get a drink... and picked up my favorite...

It's going to be a good day Mtdew10

And while looking at the teas, found this one and had to get it too

It's going to be a good day Marley10

And for lunch today I am having my favorite Wawa bowl... Prime Rib and Mac & Cheese

It's going to be a good day Wawa10
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:30 am

I have never had that Wawa bowl before but it does look pretty good... in a very odd way. Wink

Tomorrow will be an even better day for me. Getting my baby ball python!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 am

YAY! Congrats!!

Yea the wawa bowls are good... but the prime rib bowls are the best... and I like it with just mac & cheese... we have to call the wawa up the street and see if they are serving mac & cheese before we send someone... we went once all excited and all they had were mashed potatos... just not the same..
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 am

I hate that. Get all excited over something then it doesn't deliver. I will have to try it out. Sometimes the strangest combos turn out to be the best.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 am

yes... I was a little worried about it so I tried my boyfriends first... and it was yummy so i got one myself Smile
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Durn that bowl looks good, and a mtn dew to go with it. Oh yaw...
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm

WELLLLLLL Apparently Wawa follows a schedule and today was mashed potato day so we had chick-fil-a instead and will have bowls tomorrow....

The ONLY wawa that I could find with mac & cheese when I called was in greenbrier off woodlake... and I work @ Lynhaven so that wasn't an option... really crappy...

but my chickfila was good.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Sorry, sounds like your day didn't turn out as good as you planned. I hate it when that happens. Start the day off with a great attitude and then it goes down hill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

mm mm mm. that reminds me of the kfc famous bowl.. delish.
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah.. it appears that way... Alyssa has her first martial arts class at 4:30 today.... so hopefully that makes the day better... not sure what to do for dinner, but her friend is staying tomorrow night after girl scouts so that should be interesting... i need a big bottle of asprin... her friend is pretty loud...
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:58 pm

haha! i know how you feel, my sisters friend is SUPER loud. sometimes i feel like telling her to go home but i cant find it in me to get those words to come out haha, i
ll kidnap her and send her somewhere safe in exchange for one of your cinny's Smile
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm

LOL I'm not sure if we are going to sell the babies but we may sell the cinny male father go? We are going to probably let the cinny male go, a bee male and a pinstripe male go...

I don't like loud children. My kid is super quiet and softspoken and polite... this kid is polite but I know how loud and rowdy she can get...

I have been sitting here all day not working because the day turned to crap and trying to come up with ideas on what to do to entertain and what to cook/make... the kid's parents live a different lifestyle from what we live.. we are outgoing relaxed and cool parents... they are stricter and shelter their kids from alot... we don't expose our daughter to bad things but I mean hell... I took her to warped tour so lol. I let her experience things and let her know that not everything she sees and hears is okay to repeat.... I guess it's all about different parenting styles... but the girl can be LOUD... and I hope I have enough asprin to get through.. lol
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Put on some headphones and tunes Smile Harry Potter marathon if she's a Harry Potter kid (I do that now and I'm 27) and games.

That Wawa bowl looks so freakin good, but that is so totally off the diet I'm gaining everything back just looking at the pic!!!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Yeah I tried a diet but it didnt work because I like to eat too much...

My kid is a Harry Potter nut but I am not and Im not sure about the other kid.. I found some things to do... well food wise that they can help be hands on with... I have done all of these things before so I figure snacks and dinner and lunch are covered and I can always pop in a movie and put them in front of the tv... and we have wii and ps3 and live across from the school with the playground.. and we have bike paths and trails they can walk.... I walked my cat yesterday and he tried chasing a frog into the water...

Fruit on a Stick (bananas, strawberries, grapes, blueberries)

Pizza Bagels

Ham & cheese or pizza crescents

Pigs in a Blanket

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast (i cannot cook breakfast foods to save my life)

So I hope the girl has fun. They do not have any pets and are not allowed to have pets so she is going to love the fact that we have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a hamster, turtles, and the snakes lol. She wants to see the snakes and "maybe hold one if it doesn't bite".... Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

heres what i hope... : her parents didnt just join the forum and see that you called her loud! lol haha what bands did you guys see? i might have seen you there!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:08 am

We saw Yellowcard, We the Kings, Blood on the Dance Floor... and we walked around and stopped at a bunch of different tables/tents
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 am

ew B.O.T.D .. haha i cant stand them, but the other two are awesome!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 am

Yea had never heard of them but just so happened to walk by and we stopped for a minute... my daughter said "why are people dressing so weird?!" I chuckled..
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 pm

haha they are out there for sure... i dont like them because they have no respect for family values. when i went to a show a while back, they were there and in one oif there songs, right before they started playing it they said "hey boys and girls, this is a song that you parents wouldn't want you to listen to, but your here not home!" so i kinda always thought they were losers after that. lol
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:23 am

yeah they were pretty..... different to say the least...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be a good day   It's going to be a good day Empty

Back to top Go down

It's going to be a good day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: