VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.

Go down 
+4
maxhorsley
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
Focal
Deedle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. Empty
PostSubject: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Was going to let this guy settle in a bit first, my son was so excited.  The Bee is very active

Taken with iphone

Very happy/proud Kid
A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. W2

A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. W1

And my son already knows to wash his hands after handling!

Last edited by Deedle on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Nice bee!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Congrats on the new pick up!
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 pm

He looks so happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
megkel
Established Member
Established Member
megkel

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Nice. Congrats on the pick up!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:48 pm

I tried talking my son out of this, I offered to buy him some ridiculous toys he had his heart set on getting a snake (I picked a ball python as the type) and he picked out the Bumble Bee.

Once he seen the picture Don sent of this guy he was dead set on it. I think hes finally calmed down and into his hide after exploring for 3+ hours.

Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm glad he likes him. Thanks again for the business. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. The Bee should be a good eater. He never missed a meal for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Thanks guys very happy kid. Pictures don't do this guy justice at all.

I'll try to get better pictures of him sometime.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 am

Nice one hes very pretty, don has good quality BPs :p
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 pm

This is something I've never attempted.  Feeding a day after getting one, Don said this guy would be ready to eat so I decided lets see.

Took him a minute to go after it, but he came out of his ball and was ready as soon as he smelled it, once he started actually eating I turned around for a minute looked back and he was done.  I honestly thought this rat was going to be to big for him.  

A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. Feed1
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 pm

smb2585 
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Don wrote:
smb2585 

That was pretty much my thoughts, this guy has a great feeding response for a Ball Python. I know not all of them will be this bad-*** but coming from a Retic guy this was fun to watch.

I noticed for about an hour he searched around and was waiting for another he would of popped cryingwithlaughter 
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Gotta love a hungry ball python Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 pm

I must say Don, unfortunetaly the last couple shows you have worked Ive been busy with work or some other nonsense Im sure and I havent been able to make it up to one.

It is now on my to do list to come up to one that your working, shake your hand and meet you. Its awesome to see so many happy costumers that speak highly of you.

Great job on all the work you have done so far.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Thanks! Our next show is Sept 8th in Hampton. Look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.   A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid. Empty

Back to top Go down

A welcome back to the hobby, and New Very proud Kid.
Page 1 of 1