VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Combining Business with the Hobby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

Combining Business with the Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Combining Business with the Hobby   Combining Business with the Hobby EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:09 pm

These are anodized aluminum proofs.  Over the next few few weeks we'll be doing an AR15 upper and lower receiver, my Sig P226 (the finish is thrashed since it's been my training piece since the mid 1990's), and a 1911-style aluminum receiver.

The pattern is wild-type reticulated python.
Combining Business with the Hobby 5W2A2228%20edit%201_zpsssbs1qfi
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Combining Business with the Hobby   Combining Business with the Hobby EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:52 pm

That's pretty neat right there! Is it done right ove factory anodizing or does a part need to be stripped first?
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Combining Business with the Hobby   Combining Business with the Hobby EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:43 pm

We anodize and imprint the pattern. We can start with the piece either in the white, or we can strip and refinish a piece that's already been anodized.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combining Business with the Hobby   Combining Business with the Hobby Empty

Back to top Go down

Combining Business with the Hobby
Page 1 of 1