VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...

Go down 
+7
bcr229
Focal
Vergesseneins
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
ichopz
mamasmarco
maxhorsley
11 posters
AuthorMessage
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... Empty
PostSubject: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:12 am

[url=
MaxHorsley's Custom Beardie Enclosure album on Photobucket
]Custom Beardie Enclosure[/url]
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 am

This unit is available-or can custom build one for around 7 to 900...depending on what styles trim and finish wanted.
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:48 am

Goddamn Max, this is gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:06 am

thank you Marco...i'm getting ready to build another one like it ...just 6 feet wide and 1 storage unit for dubias in the middle of the unit-Cindy wants to be able to have around 12 beardies in a unit eventually as her collection grows.
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:19 am

...and we can do your cases along these kinda lines too and still have then completely functional Marco...it's all in the trimwork really Smile
Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:33 am

that really looks good max.. great job
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 am

...we're selling this 3 piece unit for 600...enough to get materials for Cindy's new Beardie enclosure...it now has hinged fold down doors--and all the lighting and sockets are wired in.Will post some new pics of it as it looks even better now. Laughing
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm

...this unit is sold
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Dam Max... who woulda guessed you were good at something Razz Lmao just playing bud!
This is GORGEOUS!
Back to top Go down
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:31 pm

ok wtf...everything max post i CANT see...someone make it work plz
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Is that better Vergesseneins?

Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... P6060069_zps918ac81d

Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... P6060071_zps9aa8daf1
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Woohoo! You got it!! Smile

They look great Max.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Ok, so-wait til you see what she's making me build now...as we have 10 beardies to house. The new unit will hold them all and then some. Cindy made the pictures work....of course...not me. She's about to have to get her OWN VaHerps acct....scratch 
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi Cindy! *cough* She'll see this when she gets her account. Lol
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:22 am

...lmao...technically, i believe she has more reptiles then me...she has all the good stuff and I have the Basics. Suspect ....hmmmm
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:37 am

Wow! Those are very nice. Now I want to move the hutch and corner cabinet out of the dining room and move display cases for the larger snakes in there. Of course if I do there's another benefit - my mother-in-law will never ask us to host another family holiday dinner again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Vergesseneins
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Vergesseneins

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:09 am

THANK YOU!!!! looks amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
vixentemptress

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:18 pm

I have four snakes and i want to do something like this. I'm thinking 8 feet long 3 or 4 feet wide and 5 feet tall. i want to combine all the tanks into one structure to allow space..... thoughts????
I have 2 california kings both 5ft long, a 6/7 foot long red tail and a 4 foot long ball python.
Back to top Go down
jinx
jinx

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

We traded this one for a condo.. Pretty close to what you want, only we have 6 large units (2 long/3 down) with 6 smaller on the top.. 2 high X 3 long ..... I'll have to post a photo of the current progress.. Of course we never get it to 100% until we decide to change the plan..  Very Happy

Ryan.. this is how long it took me to respond... HI!
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Yes please post up current progress.
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:59 am

...i'll try to get some current pics soon as it's painfully obvious I'm gonna have to get the last 8 set up with doors and ballasts soon with all these babies on the way... Facepalm 
Back to top Go down
jinx
jinx

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:31 am

The unfinished spaces now serves as storage... I'm actually thinking we should leave one open or maybe add a door, so we can continue to keep the surge suppressors in it.. Anyway, this is our Condo designed and built by Max....

Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... P1220310

Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... P1220311

Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... P1220312
Back to top Go down
WithoutPride
Established Member
Established Member
WithoutPride

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Hey Max! Woukd it be possible to get a pricing on a custom CWD enclosure? Or some advice on building my own? Pm if possible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...   Almost done..  Just need to finish the lights in the top... Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost done.. Just need to finish the lights in the top...
Page 1 of 1