VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo

Go down 
+19
Galaxy ball
Jabberwocky Dragons
Mike.OutbackReptiles
Lokielani
Cinder
smd58
ezekiel21
DaganGecko
Precision Pythons
gatto152
ClarkeReptiles
ax2austin
byrd'sballs
Don
smb2585
CurioCreatures
Thibo703
Focal
Cp3_Pythons
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:46 am

O got a female pastel Nuthing too exciting but I couldn't go home empty handed
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:48 am

Christopher wrote:
I loved that tiny lizard at the table on the left side. Can't think of the name of it. Plus I got the pieds I was after! Woohoo!

byrd'sballs wrote:
O got a female pastel Nuthing too exciting but I couldn't go home empty handed

nice!! pics??
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:50 am

Ill add one to the showroom tonight IR tommrow
Back to top Go down
vdub804

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 am

I was looking for members based on avatar pics (DaganGecko) but didin't recognize anyone Sad
Back to top Go down
byrd'sballs
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
byrd'sballs

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 am

hey ryan i posted some pics in the showroom
Back to top Go down
Galaxy ball

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:27 am

Thank you all for coming. It was great seeing all of you at the show, you guys helped us put this together. The diversity of enthusiast in Va itself help make smaller shows like a Route10 show possible. The work that alot of you put it dont go un-noticed, Vinny and I will like to say Thank You. We are surronded by many big names breeders but the Route10 show was put together so we can meet the smaller breeders. Again thank you all for making this possible.
Troy
Galaxy ball
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Route10-Exotic-Reptile-Expo/223993
CurioCreatures
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 am

We had fun....got slightly lost....since the address on the FB event page was apparently the address of vinny's shop and not the expo Rolling Eyes but we finally got there right around 9 and got all set up.

Decent sales, great to meet and talk to the people around us.....overall I really enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Precision Pythons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:07 pm

I had a great time at the show. Thanks to Troy and Vinnie for putting it on, thanks for all the herp enthusiasts who made a huge success. Over the course of 7 hours I barely had time to eat a sandwich, the day flew by. It was great meeting all the members of VA Herps as well. Looking forward to the next one!

Oh, and we need to buy Troy and Vinnie a tape measure...since those supposedly 8' tables were more like 6' Wink

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionpythons.com
rrubberbandman
Established Member
Established Member
rrubberbandman

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi,
Were there any tegus for sale at this past show?
Bryan
Back to top Go down
Precision Pythons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:56 pm

rrubberbandman wrote:
Hi,
Were there any tegus for sale at this past show?
Bryan

I did see some black and whites for sale, I believe off the ark exotics had them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.precisionpythons.com
bcasketmaker
bcasketmaker

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 am

DaganGecko wrote:
I think the show had good variety. I was pleased with the amount of geckos I got to see. One table had a STUNNING adult uroplatus.

Yeah , had. Ours now. They mated on the 5th of this month and we will looking for eggs around mid-late January.
Back to top Go down
CurioCreatures
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:52 am

I think Dagan was talking about that HUGE adult that guy had.....not the ones yall bought...
Back to top Go down
bcasketmaker
bcasketmaker

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:39 am

Like I said, had, mine now :-). Were.picking him up this week.
Back to top Go down
CurioCreatures
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 am

ooooooooooooooh.....cool!
Back to top Go down
bcasketmaker
bcasketmaker

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Yeah, we have Uroplatus up the wazu now, forgot how small the phantasticus hatchlings are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo    Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Route10 Exotic Reptile Expo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4