VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richmond Reptile Expo!

Go down 
+3
Focal
Cdavis503
Deedle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Richmond Reptile Expo! Empty
PostSubject: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Richmond Reptile Expo is coming up July 19th Richmond International Raceway (details below)

This year I'll be bringing something to Richmond that has been missing Retics! And a nice variety of them.

Is there any specific type of retic you're looking for or interested in seeing at the show? If so please PM me lets talk.

This will be my first time vending a show I would like to see some support here. I'll be bringing a couple of my personal Retics (Not For Sale) for people to check out as well.

http://mdreptilefarm.com/richmond-virginia-reptile-expo/

Anyone else going / Vending?
Back to top Go down
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Right on!
I'll definitely plan to make it out and come checknow out your table!
I've wanted to get into retics but don't know what to start with, they all look so amazing!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Well you will be able to see some in Richmond!

Lots of retics to choose from, ranging in all sizes and colorations now a days.

Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Is this at the track?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:13 am

As long as I'm not working, I plan to be there. Unfortunately I can't add anything to my collection but I look forward to seeing what everyone has. Just crossing my fingers I don't work that day.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:41 am

Focal wrote:
Is this at the track?

Yes It's at the track, I believe the Colonial Building. A lot of trade shows are done there first time for a reptile show.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Sigh. Not going.

Last edited by bcr229 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Will be going to this one, cant wait to see the new venue and meet more people from here Smile
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 am

Well Bad news

I won't be at the Richmond show vending, the friend of mine with all the retics his brother has had something very evil come and take 90% of his collection (200k+ worth of animals). As of now a lot of it's unknown.

A disease outbreak that is leaving a lot of question marks, speculation points to someone sending out sick animals.

So far it's isolated to Retic collections only as far as I know.

I will make a seperate post about this later in the next few days.

My collection isn't affected by this, and right now I just have no desire to risk anything within my collection by bringing in new animals from anywhere until I know how wide spread this is.

Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Deedle wrote:
A disease outbreak that is leaving a lot of question marks, speculation points to someone sending out sick animals.
If that's true someone needs to be outed and burned for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 pm

bcr229 wrote:
Deedle wrote:
If that's true someone needs to be outed and burned for it.

They sure do, and I would be extremely pissed losing anything. Having that big of a collection I couldn't even pathom it.
Back to top Go down
arachnidsrva
arachnidsrva

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Arachnids RVA will be there with Brazilian Salmon Pink slings galore and higher end Tarantulas!!!
Back to top Go down
http://arachnidsrva.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo!   Richmond Reptile Expo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Richmond Reptile Expo!
Page 1 of 1