VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uroplatus keepers and those interested in the genus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bcasketmaker
bcasketmaker

Uroplatus keepers and those interested in the genus Empty
PostSubject: Uroplatus keepers and those interested in the genus   Uroplatus keepers and those interested in the genus EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm

I would like to start this topic in hopes of touching base with current and past keepers, as well as raise interest in the keeping of the genus. I myself am an experienced keeper, and would like to help anyone interested in keeping them start off on the right foot. In addition I would like to trade tips, and experiences with fellow keepers in hopes of maintaining a high level of success with the particular species we keep, I feel something new can always be learned and we could always be surprised by where new knowledge originates.

Any takers on this subject?
Back to top Go down

Uroplatus keepers and those interested in the genus
Page 1 of 1