VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile Empty
PostSubject: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:42 am

While looking for a new home for my special needs crested, I was contacted by a member of "VIIPER." Tomorrow I am going to help them out at the Virginia Living Museum, hopefully meet some interesting people, and donate my gecko Krumpets to their educational presentations. He will be a representative of a mistreated animal (with MBD) and an example of what happens to geckos when they are not properly fed. I don't think his life could have a better purpose! I'll take my camera and let y'all know how it goes...and hopefully get some new people to join this forum.

Link to VIIPER site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:43 am

February 18
19 & 20 Virginia Living Museum
Reptile Bizarre & Beautiful
524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Newport News, VA 23601
Saturday and Monday 9:00 - 5:00
Sunday 12:00 - 5:00
757-595-1900
Travis Land

Reptile Bizarre & Beautiful

Experience a close encounter of the reptile kind. See a wide variety of native and exotic reptiles on display and in live animal programs. Reptiles are perhaps the most misunderstood and most feared creatures on earth, but the VLM staff wants the public to see their fascinating and attractive aspects as well. There will also be outside exhibitors, crafts and games.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 am

That's excellent Smile Hope you have a great time!!!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 pm

I had a really great time. These are TRULY nice people. I applied for membership and got a t-shirt. They are well organized and have events planned far in advance. I also met the Virginia Herp Society people and plan to join them soon for an event in May. Please check out the Viiper site!
Back to top Go down
fuzz
Established Member+
Established Member+

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Ive tried to join twice still no contact.Filled out forms,called still nothing!Oh Well good luck!!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Uhh...you really expect them to get back to you that quickly? Give them a break. They're working an event this entire weekend. : P Esp with nonprofit orgs it's not like they can pay a secretary to answer you immediately. Lol.
Back to top Go down
fuzz
Established Member+
Established Member+

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Well after a year of trying I give up.Or should I give them alil more time?
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh I thought you meant you gave them one day to reply, haha. Perhaps it is the sort of thing where you need to join in person? If you tell me your name and send in another app now, I'll email one of the lead guys and get him to add you.
Back to top Go down
fuzz
Established Member+
Established Member+

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:41 pm

No thats ok,but thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile   VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile Empty

Back to top Go down

VIIPER: Virginians Interested In Protecting Every Reptile
Page 1 of 1