VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gatorgalobx
gatorgalobx

SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties! Empty
PostSubject: SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties!   SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:09 pm

A meeting, regarding Virginia’s proposed SB 477 is set for Tuesday, at 11:00, this allows for everyone to get their animals tended to, children on the school bus, business meetings to be rescheduled, etc... Please bring your lunch or a snack as I am sure this will take some time. This is open to everyone. So if you see someone's name not on the Cc please forward this email.

There is a lot to go over including the bill Delegate Peace is presenting. Very similar but quite different then the one Senator Lucas #477. You must remember that this does not only affects us but the industry as a whole, such as private breeders and pet stores, in addition to the general public. Please invite your local pet store owners, etc.. Please take the time to invite your local Delegate and Senator, they are all in Richmond right now.

We need someone to step up to the plate as door greeters for name tags and sign in sheet. Plus we need someone for the secretary duty, any volunteers. Volunteers are needed for clean up afterward.

RSVP please to bearpathacres@aol.com, Sorry but high speed Internet is not one of those things that is available in my area, so Cc everybody at one time is impossible. We need to get an approximate head count for name tags.

Remember this is not a witch hunt, this is a meeting of the great minds of Virginia. Put your thinking cap on and leave your punching bags at home!

So mark your calenders and we will see on Tuesday at 11:00.

Discovery UMC
13000 Gayton Road
Richmond, Va. 23233
(one mile down Lauderdale from the main entrance of Short Pump Towne Center, just off I-64)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zoominzoo.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties!   SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Hmm, I'd like to know the basic schedule of the meeting. Richmond is several hours of driving away from me. Also I am technically a Tennessee resident and am not sure whether I can be of any use in VA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties!   SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 pm

I am going to move this to the Virginia Law, Legislation, and SB 477 Information Forum to consolidate this data. If you feel like it should have remained in General Discussion Forum, please let me know and I will move it back.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties!   SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties! Empty

Back to top Go down

SB 477 Meeting Tuesday in Richmond for all interested parties!
Page 1 of 1