VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Just a question   Just a question EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 am

I am considering starting a small breeding colony of rats and mice. Even a small colony will leave me with more than I can use. My question is, would anyone be interested in buying some once I get up and going? They of course will be way cheaper in comparison to a pet store. I live in Yorktown so this may interest anyone on the peninsula. Let me know
Back to top Go down
ax2austin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ax2austin

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:52 pm

im pretty sure you wont have hard time finding someonne to buysome off you if you breed enough. snake owners are always looking for feeders.
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:56 pm

yeah, you wont have too hard of a time finding someone to take your extra feeders off your hands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 pm

I would vacuum seal and stock some up too. Everytime I stock up, something happens. I run into a friend who can't get any, or I lost a breeder female once and it set me back two weeks in rats, or everyone wanted to go back on feed at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a question
Page 1 of 1