VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

question please help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

question please help Empty
PostSubject: question please help   question please help EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 pm

i have a pastel male 100percent het axanthic that im selling and talking to someone about purchasing it i quoted 250 for male and female shipped together not including shipping but only had a male i quoted then 200 plus shipping and the person said they can get a visual female vpi axanthic for that much as far as ive seen pastel het axanthic are much more than im selling him can anyone give me any insite the only reason i asked more for the male without the female is that their not going together am i wrong i want to be as fair as i can be thanks for any input
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: question please help   question please help EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:03 pm

I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: question please help   question please help EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm

im selling a hatchling pastel het axanthic ballpython i qoted her 250 for a male and female shipped to her not including shipping in the price but only got a male no females so since i couldnt ship both i said 200 for the male and when the female came along i could shipp her but she said she could buy a visual axanthic ballpython for 200 and that i was charging too much my question is i know pastel het axanthics arent cheap but im selling them cheap to her but she is upset with the price i told her for them seperately
Back to top Go down
dj6884
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
dj6884

PostSubject: Re: question please help   question please help EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:14 pm

i want to be fair and price them fairly am i wrong in the price i put them at
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: question please help   question please help EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Not sure about the price but if a buyer doesn't like the deal and neither do you, then I'd move on. I've seen things like that escalate to nasty arguments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: question please help   question please help EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:43 pm

iagree Fauna BOI allllllll day long.

Generously tell her that if you both can't agree on a deal, it may be best to not deal at all to avoid a biiiiig nasty disagreement.

I am sure you could find someone else that could be interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question please help   question please help Empty

Back to top Go down

question please help
Page 1 of 1