VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richmond Reptile Expo

Go down 
+18
nateandfamily2013
new2this<3
vasurfer757
Focal
DaganGecko
Dementeddogz
RalphMills
Christopher
Lokielani
sbouldin
mamasmarco
sic_anger
californiadreamin
Deedle
TheRealYoda34
ichopz
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
Don
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Don

Richmond Reptile Expo Empty
PostSubject: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Now that Hampton is done, the next show in Richmond is on October 27th. We have two tables and hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Ohhhh Ill have to go to that one!
I apologize for not introducing myself Don!

I was standing next to Nick and Sean when you got what I think was aspen from Nick.
I was in the white long sleeve and yellow Atlanta Braves hat on backwards Razz

I will def make it a point to introduce myself at this next show comin up!
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Ryan, there was so much going on, I didn't notice. At expos, my attention is about 90 percent on the tables and their immediate area and 10 percent everything else. Please do introduce yourself in Richmond.

Back to top Go down
ichopz
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
ichopz

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:32 pm

You know I'll be there..hopefully I can pick up something this time..
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm hoping to go, I don't think I actually introduced my self either, I was harder to miss though, Mohawk and bears jersey lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Sean, you are hard to miss. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:02 am

lol normally im without the mohawk, BUT im on leave for the week and decided to have some fun
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:18 am

Will be there at Richmond, hopefully as buyers. But none to less will be my gf's first reptile show.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 am

Ill be there with some spending money lol
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:08 am

I'm suppose to be going to Richmond....Ryan, Sean, Nick I already met you all i guess this show you guys will have to point out members to me lol
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:13 am

Oh damn, Sean has a Mohawk... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:35 am

Only for a week... then back to military sean lol
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Hopefully I can convince john to go to this one.
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:25 pm

I think I'll be there...maybe looking for a tarantula Smile
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Can't wait. I havent been to thrle richmond expo in awhile. Yes fellow cresties here I come!! Haha
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:33 pm

It's almost here Smile
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Southern_Comfort_Reptiles wrote:
It's almost here Smile
Not soon enough! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Christopher
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Christopher

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm

27th right? I can't wait! But my bank account can.
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Lol I got quit a bit put away for this show.
Soooooo stoked!
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:48 pm

YES, the 27th. Looking forward to it. We will have two FULL tables!
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:56 pm

I no longer keep balls. I couldn't keep up with you guys!! Lol. I would like to meet you though but will be looking for black pines.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Really I'd like to get into some other projects than balls. Nothing native though.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Ralph, be sure to stop by and say hello. I usually bring my Eastern Indigo to local shows. That will give you something to drool over! She is not for sale, she is my baby.
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Would love to see it!! I've been to Howie Shermans house a few times and never tired of looking at his also.
Back to top Go down
RalphMills
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
RalphMills

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:45 pm

They are definitely a "one day I gotta get a pair" snake for me. I'm set up good for them but have to decide which old truck to sell first so i can buy them...lol
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:48 am

We will be attending! John, Lynn, and I will try and stop by and say Hi to everyone!
Back to top Go down
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Its not coming fast enough!
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:59 pm

wait...wait for it...... thats what she said...
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Bahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:31 pm

We might be there, will be attending white plains and just did manassas so may take a break but who knows
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:42 pm

I'm going...bringing Aphid, Ryan! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:58 pm

I will be there, VaHerps shirt, feel free to poke me in the eye if you see me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Focal wrote:
I will be there, VaHerps shirt, feel free to poke me in the eye if you see me.
Deal!
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Please everyone if you see me, please say hi. I have no idea what you guys look like, you guys can look us up on facebook or our iHerp. Don, we will stop by and say hello and introduce ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Yea, I'm pretty easy to spot.
Back to top Go down
californiadreamin
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
californiadreamin

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Anybody from the chesapeake/vb/norfolk area going to the richmond expo? I have a trade with deedle but not able to go.
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Well I am obviously lol
Back to top Go down
vasurfer757
vasurfer757

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey guys this is John, Sarah's boyfriend. We have a U. Sikorae that we'll most likely end up selling. We can bring it to the show if anyone has serious interest.

.1 U. SIKORAE CB
Produced by Jay Markert of Uroplatus Specialties
High White
Back to top Go down
new2this<3

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:35 pm

I'll be there picking up some feeders. It is my first expo since I got my little one. The plan is to not bring home any new babies.
Back to top Go down
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 pm

This will be my families first show! Woohoo super excited! Looking for a girl for my new pastel male!
Back to top Go down
nateandfamily2013
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Any body wanna make me a good deal on a mojave lol? or an axanthic?
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:20 pm

I have a male pastel het AX (vpi) that I'd make a good deal on. He is ready to breed now. I also have several mojaves.
Back to top Go down
Cdavis503
Cdavis503

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:36 pm

This will be my first show as well! i am very excited!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi Cody and welcome to the forums Smile definitely stop by Dons table and look at Eye candy lol!
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Welcome Cody!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:02 am

Hey guys, I'm really hurting for cash at the show but would love to sell some of my available animals. I will consider trades as well. I hate going to a show and not getting anything. Maybe some of you are in the same boat! Find me on facebook chat: daganml@hotmail.com is my facebook; Dagan Legg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Raynva77
Raynva77

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:19 am

hello I'm new to this forum but not herps. Looking for a male emerald tree boa,will be at the show sunday. thanks
Back to top Go down
Jons2012pied
Jons2012pied

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Outback reptiles usually have tree boas. As far as sex I could not say if they are male or female.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Not a bad show, Don, Clay, and Precision pythons all had some very nice stuff along with some others.

Don had some really nice Albino Pinstripes, Clays Albino pied was there "For Sale" Wink Hes a stunner for real.  Precision had a couple Albino Pieds not for sale, they were cool too but the one clay has idk just like that guys head spot a lot.

I didn't impulsively buy anything today though I was real tempted lots of BELS, Pieds. Leaving without a pied was tough.

I'm just glad no one had baby retics, or dwarf retics I might of been too tempted as well as I didn't see any female King ratsnakes which I was kinda looking for today but didn't see one.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:22 pm

All the babies are put away. I'm exhausted. It was a good show. Lots of cool stuff. Wish I had a chance to walk around more. That is the one bad thing about being a vendor, not a lot of time to walk around and talk to folks.

Many vaherpers did stop by and say hello. It was nice meeting you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo Empty

Back to top Go down

Richmond Reptile Expo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next