VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richmond Reptile Expo

Go down 
+18
nateandfamily2013
new2this<3
vasurfer757
Focal
DaganGecko
Dementeddogz
RalphMills
Christopher
Lokielani
sbouldin
mamasmarco
sic_anger
californiadreamin
Deedle
TheRealYoda34
ichopz
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
Don
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Richmond Reptile Expo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Don wrote:
All the babies are put away. I'm exhausted. It was a good show. Lots of cool stuff. Wish I had a chance to walk around more. That is the one bad thing about being a vendor, not a lot of time to walk around and talk to folks.

Many vaherpers did stop by and say hello. It was nice meeting you!  
I bet, at least for this show you didn't have to travel far. Really liked those albino pinstripes, and quite a few other goodies!

My son remembered you, he handle his Bee after the show!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:27 pm

I can't believe the prices on piebalds at this show. SOOOOO cheap!

I enjoyed seeing a few of you. Most of you probably did not recognize me. I had a hard time finding people. My sister and I stayed for the majority of the show.

Unfortunately I was not able to sell any geckos and therefor unable to buy much, but I did make some contacts, hurrah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

DaganGecko wrote:
I can't believe the prices on piebalds at this show. SOOOOO cheap!

I enjoyed seeing a few of you. Most of you probably did not recognize me. I had a hard time finding people. My sister and I stayed for the majority of the show.

Unfortunately I was not able to sell any geckos and therefor unable to buy much, but I did make some contacts, hurrah.
My auction win the other night filled up my rack again, plus getting an extra crestie from Chris. There were quite a few cheap pieds, and some cheap Pastave Orange Ghost
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:35 am

Vinny had a few retics Deedle, idk if he sold before you saw them or not
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 am

Gamble372 wrote:
Vinny had a few retics Deedle, idk if he sold before you saw them or not
I seen he had some normal retics, someone else had some broken pattern retics that were labeled Granite Back (het Antrax) for $125 no offense to them but don't trust that at all.

Its more a Purple albino female, albino tiger, genetic stripe type retics that I would of fallen for probably. Good thing, I'll probably wait for my buddy Travis Kubes results next year and pick up some super dwarfs, and maybe a Genetic Stripe, or a Golden Child or such (GS is also a dwarf variety)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richmond Reptile Expo   Richmond Reptile Expo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Richmond Reptile Expo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Virginia Events and News :: Upcoming Reptile Shows and Events-
Jump to: