VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure Empty
PostSubject: Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure   Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:33 am

Anyone ever have any luck with these? Opinions/Tips? I've read that some people can train them to use it and some just learn. I usually don't give him water and let him get it from veggies and bugs. It drives me crazy not having a water bowl and I had this laying around so figured if give it a try.

Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure 54D4E51E-73FB-4E0B-A25F-85B5B882822A-150-000001094FB0E8B1_zps27d75765

Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure 6A1C8152-C012-40DD-84E9-EBE944341421-150-0000010954A49E39_zps3f9cfa86
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure   Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:02 am

Itll be cool if he figures it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure   Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:05 am

IDK but mine is still young so i'll give it a try
Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

PostSubject: Re: Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure   Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:09 am

I think he would learn, train him the way they do dogs and rabbits. Put him in front of it, touch the ball til the water comes out and do it a few times a day and they eventually learn that's where its coming from, whether or not he's going to want to use it is a different story! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure   Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 am

Thats a smart idea, just hope he learns to do it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure   Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure Empty

Back to top Go down

Something new for the Bearded Dragon enclosure
Page 1 of 1