VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids   Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 pm

I have been contacted by a Herp friendly reporter for the Richmond Times Dispatch who is writing a story about the Dangerous and Exotic Animals workshop being formed to discuss any future legislation. the reporter is interviewing me because I'm a member of this workshop, representing the VHS however, he is also looking to put human value and a human face to this story and would like to interview someone who owns a large boid to pose for a picture for the story. If any one is interested please let me know and i'll put you in contact with the reporter. This is your chance to shine and be active in promoting your hobby.

Thanks,
Larry
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
David_Means
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids   Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm not in Richmond, but could drive down with a Scrub or two if needed.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids   Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I've got balls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
leftoflarry
VHS Moderator
VHS Moderator
leftoflarry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids   Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Ok, I will give him both your contact info.

Thanks,
Larry
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaherpsociety.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids   Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Also, Vinny from Off the Ark likes to do these types of things. He still has that Burm that was caught in Chesterfield. Might add to that story as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids   Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm

iagree I was just thinking about that actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids   Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone in Richmond who owns large boids
Page 1 of 1