VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stiller21
stiller21

Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure    Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 am

Hey everyone,
I posted this ad on craigslist and was referred here by someone. Here's my ad:

http://richmond.craigslist.org/pet/4212061642.html

Basically, I need a large enclosure (7.5') that would house a male Water Monitor. If you think you can build something like this, send me an estimate on the cost and maybe some sketches?
Thanks so much!
-Sarah
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure    Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:03 pm

I can build it, you can call me or text 808-772-7989
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure    Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:43 pm

You may want to go a little bigger.  Asian Water Monitors as adults Minimum should be 8' tall x 4' wide, and preferably tall enough for them to climb around (6' - 8' tall)

The only reason I don't have one now is the adult enclosure requirements
I'm sure Max can handle any dimensions you give him Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamble372
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Gamble372

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure    Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Max can handle anything and is very good at his work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure    Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone to build a large custom enclosure
Page 1 of 1