VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats Empty
PostSubject: Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats   Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Looking for 40 female and 20 male medium rats. It's time to reset one of my breeding racks and with my snakes still pounding food I'm not able to grow my own right now. Looking for some new blood so I don't want rats from Hampton Mousery or Wilcox. Let me know if you or someone you know can fill this order.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats   Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Ill double check number and sexes but should have about that left in mediums
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats   Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:22 pm

If you are a little short I might still be interested.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats   Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Ill check in just a bit and see what i have left on hand
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats   Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey i got a ton load growing right now, about a 100. If you give it a week or so i might be able to give you quiet a few of them..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats   Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Let me know if this doesn't work out. I have a slew of weans this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats   Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody know where to get a large # of med rats
Page 1 of 1