VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Reptile Handling Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PythonMan89
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

Looking for Reptile Handling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Reptile Handling Experience   Looking for Reptile Handling Experience EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:28 am

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to increase my knowledge and understanding of dealing with and handling reptiles of all shapes and sizes, my main interest being boa constrictors and ball pythons. I've owned three ball pythons, but my current living situation does not allow for me to give them the space they'll need later on, so I'm merely looking to increase my knowledge of these animals and volunteering to help any breeders in the Virginia/DC area. I'm located in Occoquan. Shoot me a PM if you're looking for some volunteer help or know someone who might be interested. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Looking for Reptile Handling Experience
Page 1 of 1