VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DRMB breeding ball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:17 pm

It's that time of year!
My red colored pair of Dominicans have been courting and breeding non stop for the past few days. Hopefully the orange animals will decide to follow suite and start in the coming week or two.
These animals are so docile, curious, and downright beautiful, that they have quickly became one of my all time favorites.

Somewhere in that mess is a 6 1/2ft female  Laughing. You can see her tail trapped in the coils in the center of the photo.
DRMB breeding ball 251f2ee3a0816df47770fbac2759ed21_zps63ee75f3
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Oooooooooooooooh they're BEAUTIFUL! Dang it, so many species, so little room in my house...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:12 am

Thanks for the input!
After working with them, I'm surpised that Dominican Red Mountain Boas haven't become a bit more popular in the hobby. I've worked with several species of constrictor, and without a shadow of a doubt they take the top prize for "personality". They never show a hint of defensive behavior and while I do not fool myself into believing they enjoy interacting, they tolerate it very well.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:20 am

I love Dominican Reds, I do believe when these become more available I'll have to grab a pair.
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Deedle wrote:
I love Dominican Reds, I do believe when these become more available I'll have to grab a pair.
Ditto... and dang it, I thought that after picking up my trio of Savu pythons I was done for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnalnature
Established Member
Established Member

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Thanks guys!
BCR,
I tend to fool myself into thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I always seem to stumble onto another project that I just can't live without lol!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:09 pm

I came to the realization that I have a plan of what I want to pick up so I don't impulse buy stuff.  I love my collection now adding to much to fast at this point is overwhelming
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Sigh... so many species, so little square footage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRMB breeding ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRMB breeding ball   DRMB breeding ball Empty

Back to top Go down

DRMB breeding ball
Page 1 of 1