VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few retic shots.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

A few retic shots. Empty
PostSubject: A few retic shots.   A few retic shots. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:39 am

This girl is so awesome, she allowed me to pose her and she sat still for pictures.  My son loves her because she always "Looks Angry" Shes close to 8'

A few retic shots. W210

A few retic shots. White10

A few retic shots. F1110

My Super Dwarf natural lighting
A few retic shots. Light110

A few retic shots. Light210

Finally My Newest retic, finally a male "Platinum Tiger" will be breeding with my Jamp Tiger in a few months.  Hes about 10' typical retic, crazy around food but very handable outside of the enclosure.  

A few retic shots. Pt211

A few retic shots. Pt110

No new pictures of the Jamp Tiger, but she did get moved into a 632 Visions cage, evidently shes always freaked out when being bumped up a cage size well this time she has completely calmed down and I can actually go into her cage without disrupting her she allows me to grab her water/spot clean were as before, shes also waiting for her food instead of face smushed on the glass.
Back to top Go down
MADKATTER
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

A few retic shots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few retic shots.   A few retic shots. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Awww! In the 3rd pic your retic is playing with a bunny! Cute!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

A few retic shots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few retic shots.   A few retic shots. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:15 pm

MADKATTER wrote:
Awww! In the 3rd pic your retic is playing with a bunny! Cute!

Yes she likes to cuddle with bunnies Very Happy

In fact it is her favorite thing, and when the bunnies go away she gets a bit grumpy for a few hours. cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few retic shots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few retic shots.   A few retic shots. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few retic shots.
Page 1 of 1