VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic Empty
PostSubject: 2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic   2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 am

I got her Feb 18 2014, she weighed 107 grams
April 16th prior to feeding, she shed did her business and weighed 208 grams, growing a little but picking up mostly girth.  She will be a year old next month

2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic Tic10

(Lump gone in 24 hours from a rat pup)

2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic Q210
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: 2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic   2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Pretty girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: 2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic   2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Nice update, definitely tiny for a year o.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: 2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic   2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 pm

Very Nice!! I love retics. I cant wait to add a sd female to my projects one day, for now I'll keep playing with my tiger male. They are so intelligent its amazing to watch them grow and learn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
TinatheTegu
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
TinatheTegu

PostSubject: Re: 2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic   2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:19 pm

I agree with Grymm completely!! Retics are amazing creatures and even more amazing pets. Its a shame that the ignorance of the few has killed the reputation of many retics, and even other larger snakes as well. But before i get into a rant, let me stop. I think you have got yourself a great looking pet Deedle, congratulations and please keep up with the updates. I'm completely interested in how your experience with her goes.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: 2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic   2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks she is extremely intelligent, and honestly not really flighty for a Super Dwarf.

Shes handled a lot more than any of our other animals, simply because she tolerates it better and it doesn't stress her out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic   2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic Empty

Back to top Go down

2 month Update Super Dwarf Retic
Page 1 of 1