VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White Phase female

Go down 
+2
jgard
Deedle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 pm

White Phase female F2

White Phase female F5

White Phase female F7
Back to top Go down
jgard
Established Member
Established Member
jgard

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:37 pm

She is amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:06 am

Looking good, love the albino tics
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:27 am

Thanks, shes going to start growing like crazy I bet she catches up with your girl Kev Smile
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 am

Very nice. I love a good looking retic
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:51 am

Deedle wrote:
Thanks, shes going to start growing like crazy I bet she catches up with your girl Kev Smile

I dont know, I need to get ahold of some rabbits shes eating me out of house and home! Ill post some pics of her this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Just fed her a Large rat the other day, it wasn't quite big enough of a meal for her. Jumbos for a few weeks and then rabbits.

You think that retics growing now, wait til you start rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:08 am

Nice! What's the difference between a white phase and albino or are they synonymous?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:36 pm

The main albinos are called "Clark Strain" which consist of 3 phases

-White
-Lavender
-Purple

White Phase female Alb10

The clark strain works like this:

The genes are compatible with each other
There is also
Type 2 Albino
Blonde/Carmel
Indo Carmel (seperate from the other line)
Orange Glow
Type 3 albino

And more I won't even get started on.  The Retic world has a lot of unmade combos and things people don't even know about.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks Deedle, that is really cool that they are all compatible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Furthr more some of the T+/T- stuff works together but I won't attempt trying to explain the different things that work together.

Orange Glow is one of the coolest things (hoping to have one soon)
Back to top Go down
viandy
viandy

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:06 pm

She is a nice one. I've never understood the excitement over lavender and purple, it's the white phase that is most attractive to me. Also the "amels" (Clark type II, Baldago, Sharp) are the same crisp white as your girl, can't help but like those too. With lavender and purple strains the yellow never seems as bright, less contrast probably.
Getting an orange glow? Wow. I'll keep a watch for those pictures!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Hoping for an OG

But i have to get a male ir send my girl out on loan. (jamp Tiger) and im looking for an adult female burm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Phase female Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phase female   White Phase female Empty

Back to top Go down

White Phase female
Page 1 of 1