VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) Empty
PostSubject: Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)   Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:29 am

This is another jewel in my collection. Still trying to find others in the US that have them, but they are quite rare in the US reptile trade/collection too. I am looking to import some from Europe in the near future.

Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) DSC_0381

Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) DSC_0206-1

Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) DSC_0363

Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) DSC_0365
Back to top Go down
Foster Reves
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)   Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:06 am

That is a beautiful gecko. I have admired these guys for several years however I have too many irons in the fire to take on another expensive project. I have a few pair of Eurydactylodes agricole, judging by the pics they seem to be similar in size. Are the ones pictured full grown?
Chip
Back to top Go down
ezekiel21
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ezekiel21

PostSubject: Re: Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)   Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:09 am

wow, these are pretty freaking awesome as well. you have a great little collection going.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)   Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 am

I agree with Ryan. That is a wild animal. You have got a great collection going.
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)   Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:18 am

thanks guys. I am very passionate about my reptiles and love all species especially the more exotic ones that are definitely hard to come by!!
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)   Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 am

Gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)   Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: