VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELP!bugs very small white

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobosf250

HELP!bugs very small white  Empty
PostSubject: HELP!bugs very small white    HELP!bugs very small white  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:11 am

i was cleaning out my beardies cage and justfound tiny little white bugs all over the walls im not sure what they are but dont want them there anyone possibly know what they could be or what i should do there everywhere!!
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: HELP!bugs very small white    HELP!bugs very small white  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:30 am

Do you have meal worms???   If so it may be grain mites, from the oatmeal bedding..

Cindy
Back to top Go down
bobosf250

PostSubject: Re: HELP!bugs very small white    HELP!bugs very small white  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:56 am

i sure do and he wont eat them but they will be gone in 2 minutes thank you very much i kinda freaked out for a sec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!bugs very small white    HELP!bugs very small white  Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP!bugs very small white
Page 1 of 1