VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeders, frozen or live!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamptonfeeders

Feeders, frozen or live!! Empty
PostSubject: Feeders, frozen or live!!   Feeders, frozen or live!! EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:49 am

Hampton Feeders located in Hampton, VA has mice and rats for your reptile needs. Stop paying over inflated pet store prices to feed your pythons or boas. We offer all sizes of mice and rats at wholesale prices. See price list below and contact us today to get on a weekly schedule to save you money. We can be contacted at 1-757-722-1100 please ask to speak with Matt, David, Juli, Courtney or Ray. Orders can also be placed by email at hamptonfeeders@gmail.com

We accept all forms of payment as well.

We're located at 1613 W. Pembroke Avenue, Hampton, VA 23661 for local sales and also have established delivery routes near Spotsylvania, Richmond and Chesterfield. We're always looking to establish new routes as well.

1 Mice Large, Medium or Small $0.65
2 Hoppers Eyes are open, hopping around $0.55
3 Fuzzies Eyes are closed, has fur $0.50
4 Pinkies Eyes are closed, no fur $0.45

Rats

5 Jumbo $3.50
6 Large $2.50
7 Medium $1.75
8 Small $1.40
9 Weanling $1.20
10 Crawler/Pups Eyes open and crawling around $1.00
11 Fuzzies $0.90
12 Pinkies $0.80

Special Items

13 African Soft Furs $1.50
13 Hairless Rats $5.00
14 Guinea Pigs $10.00
Back to top Go down
mojavejay

PostSubject: Re: Feeders, frozen or live!!   Feeders, frozen or live!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Hours of operation?
Back to top Go down
Hamptonfeeders

PostSubject: Re: Feeders, frozen or live!!   Feeders, frozen or live!! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi,

Our hours are Monday-Friday 7am - 4pm and Saturday-Sunday 8am - 2 pm. We are also looking to create a new delivery route to Norfolk and Virginia Beach.

Respectfully,

Ray and Joni Austin
Back to top Go down
mamasmarco
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
mamasmarco

PostSubject: Re: Feeders, frozen or live!!   Feeders, frozen or live!! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 pm

JUST FOR INFO

THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME!

i purchased quiet a few rodents from THE NEW OWNER OF THE HAMPTON MOUSERY and am absolutely satisfied with the feeders i got from them. Absolutely reasonable pricing, new feed for their rodents and much better service.

Very recommendable!

If anybody in the Norfolk/OV area is interested in ordering from them i'd be willing to be a hub for delivery if needed. Since i need some feeders myself and work until 6pm sometimes later, i don't have the chance to go over to Hampton and get what i need.

Please let them and me know who's going to stop by and i'll make sure i'm home when they deliver and you pick up your feeders. I will not be able to pay for any other feeders than mine, so please make sure your feeders are paid for by the time they deliver them. Delivery pickup from my house will have to be on the same day they deliver.

Their offer to do routes is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamptonroadscritters.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Feeders, frozen or live!!   Feeders, frozen or live!! EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 pm

mamasmarco wrote:
JUST FOR INFO

THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME!

i purchased quiet a few rodents from THE NEW OWNER OF THE HAMPTON MOUSERY and am absolutely satisfied with the feeders i got from them. Absolutely reasonable pricing, new feed for their rodents and much better service.

Very recommendable!

If anybody in the Norfolk/OV area is interested in ordering from them i'd be willing to be a hub for delivery if needed. Since i need some feeders myself and work until 6pm sometimes later, i don't have the chance to go over to Hampton and get what i need.

Please let them and me know who's going to stop by and i'll make sure i'm home when they deliver and you pick up your feeders. I will not be able to pay for any other feeders than mine, so please make sure your feeders are paid for  by the time they deliver them. Delivery pickup from my house will have to be on the same day they deliver.

Their offer to do routes is awesome.

Larnell the owner is awesome. They deliver to the Richmond Area also. I just put someone in contact with them that could give Hampton Feeders a lot of business monthly Smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeders, frozen or live!!   Feeders, frozen or live!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeders, frozen or live!!
Page 1 of 1