VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Live feeders in Fairfax County?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judy@TRR

Live feeders in Fairfax County? Empty
PostSubject: Live feeders in Fairfax County?   Live feeders in Fairfax County? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Hi there,

I've recently moved to Alexandria and am in desperate need of a regular source for live rat pinks. I've got a baby ball python that is refusing all attempts at f/t, but she's taken live pinks in the past, before we moved.

Is there anywhere in Fairfax County (or reasonable driving distance from Alexandria) that I can get baby rats once a week?
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

Live feeders in Fairfax County? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live feeders in Fairfax County?   Live feeders in Fairfax County? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Check with Bonnie at www.vareptilerescue.org
or
Larry, Owner of the NoVA Reptile Expo - http://mdreptilefarm.com/northern-virginia-reptile-expo/
Back to top Go down

Live feeders in Fairfax County?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: