VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warning Very Graphic

Go down 
+3
smd58
bcr229
sic_anger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

Warning Very Graphic Empty
PostSubject: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 pm

These Images come from a Rescue in Ohio, Lady who runs the Rescue is named Yvoone Bakke.  This Snake was turned over to her today and the story goes something like this.....The snake has been given to 3 different people before landing at her rescue and the story is something like...It was left alone with a rat for a week.  I felt these needed to be posted/shared to show people the dangers of leaving live rodents in enclosures with a animal that clearly doesn't want to eat.  The snake is still alive and is being cared for with the utmost professionalism.  Once again I warn you that the pictures are graphic and honestly I about vomited in my mouth a few times thinking about them.  

I'll leave some space on this so you can read this story and judge for your self if you wish to scroll down....  Remember to watch your snakes or at least check on them.
Warning Very Graphic 14535510

Warning Very Graphic 14514510

Warning Very Graphic 14509110
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 pm

OMG the poor thing, people just suck. Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 am

When I had a store someone ditched a boa worse off then this at the back door, the vet had to put it down.
Back to top Go down
scalyfoot
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:21 am

It still never ceases to amaze me just how ignorant and stupid some pet owners can be. I could never operate a pet store because I just couldn't sell a nice reptile to some dumb ***, and have it end up like this. Geez!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 am

Sadly this happens way to often. When a rat gets hungry it will eat whatever it can get a hold of.
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Ouch! I don't understand what is so difficult about caring for a tank reptile. One of the first things I learned in my research BEFORE I got a snake years ago was NEVER leave a live rodent in the tank with a snake if the snake isn't eating, for exactly this reason. And the same applied to live crickets with my bearded dragon, and now my geckos. Some people just should not have the privilege of a pet.
Back to top Go down
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:40 am

Man WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
sic_anger
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
sic_anger

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:31 pm

This lady has had some odd cases....one was a Burm with scale rot over 50%of it's body. Oncethere was a case that was a bit far from her i was between them so i went and picked it up.....large male BP....had a bad RI issue and a rat ate half of it's head and both eyes.....snake was in bad bad shape...he didn't make it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Very Graphic   Warning Very Graphic Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning Very Graphic
Page 1 of 1