VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* Empty
PostSubject: My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*   My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Indo Caramel (different from the US line of Caramel) 

My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* Fscn0012
Back to top Go down
jw
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
jw

PostSubject: Re: My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*   My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:51 pm

Great looking retic!
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*   My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Wow - she's BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*   My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 am

So awesome. I'm drooling over this retic
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*   My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:21 am

Very pretty snake!
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*   My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:04 am

Thanks she was part of a weekend trip Smile (last leg of it).  

I had wanted an Orange Glow of sorts but decided that Indo Caramel being darker/more rich in color and much more versitle breeding wise no brainer!

Clark Phase Albino x Indo Caramel = Orange Glows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*   My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing* Empty

Back to top Go down

My newest addition *Warning Shes Glowing*
Page 1 of 1