VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Southern_Comfort_Reptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE** Empty
PostSubject: What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**   What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE** EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:33 pm

So this video randomly popped up on my youtube new feed.
Now I grew up in the south and have NOTHING against ANY race out there, so the fact that this man is an African American means absolutely nothing to me. He could be white, asian, mexican, anything.
But how duummmbbbbb do you have to be to talk with such a low grammar level?
I mean COME ON man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yQ-Rx_01A

Last edited by Southern_Comfort_Reptiles on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sbouldin
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

PostSubject: Re: What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**   What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE** EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:35 am

Bahahahaha. Oh my god- I had to stop watching...my brain couldn't process what he was saying fast enough....except "nah what I mean"
Back to top Go down
Rhuwme
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Rhuwme

PostSubject: Re: What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**   What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE** EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:44 pm

I would call that drivel, but.... eh, not even worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**   What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE** Empty

Back to top Go down

What the....?! *WARNING! GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**
Page 1 of 1