VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
new2this<3

I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. Empty
PostSubject: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 am

She might not be a she because she and her clutch mates were sexed then mixed up. She is 6weeks old and I just got her Friday for 15 dollars. I had to crop the pics a tone the full ones and some extras are here.

https://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Nici_Love/media/Progression%20of/IMAG0817_zps474a97f0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
Back to top Go down
new2this<3

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:06 am

Noo. My pics didn't attach Sad now its saying my file type is not allow but it's a jpg.. the link is good though.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:22 am

When using an imaging site use the [ img ] or [ url ]

I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. IMAG0817_zps474a97f0

I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. IMAG0816_zps6940681e

I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. IMAG0815_zpsffc3187f
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 am

And grats on your new addition !
Back to top Go down
maxhorsley
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
maxhorsley

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:28 am

Congrats!...if it's yours...it's special! Smile 
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:21 am

Congrats, they are all special....
Back to top Go down
new2this<3

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Thank you for uploading them Deedle I tried yo upload from my gallery on my tablet. And thank you for the congrats.

Max- Awwwwe thank you.

Smd- thank you and yes they are.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Very nice, congrats! Did you give it a name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:31 pm

new2this<3 wrote:
Thank you for uploading them Deedle I tried yo upload from my gallery on my tablet. And thank you for the congrats.

Max- Awwwwe thank you.

Smd- thank you and yes they are.
I just grabbed them from your gallery by using the right Image tags, click on each picture and it's on the side photobucket its the IMG link that you want to post on this forum.
Back to top Go down
new2this<3

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Thank you again but when I said gallery I ment the internal one from the camera on my tablet.. I forgot you could do that with photobucket lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.   I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn. Empty

Back to top Go down

I know she's nothing special.. lavender ghost corn.
Page 1 of 1