VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS

Go down 
+6
frisket00
Ginvbch
Dementeddogz
zues
bcr229
Deedle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS Empty
PostSubject: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 pm

I didn't plan to win an auction tonight, but I felt I had to jump on this.

Female - 100% het genetic stripe

Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS Mtf10

From a female Albino Het Stripe x Male Paradox Albino Genetic Stripe paring.

Seriously I need to delete facebook :facepalm:But I can't wait to get this girl!

Last edited by Deedle on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bcr229
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
bcr229

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:47 am

LOL I removed myself from all of the snake auction and classified groups a while ago, it was getting too expensive to read through the ads!

Congrats on the win, she's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ExtremeFirepower.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:20 am

bcr229 wrote:
LOL I removed myself from all of the snake auction and classified groups a while ago, it was getting too expensive to read through the ads!

Congrats on the win, she's beautiful.
Yes I will have to do the same thing, what really got me on this one was her pattern and being 100% het Genetic Stripe which is something that I would like to get into.  Maybe I'll pick up a GS 100% albino male next year lol!

Now the big bummer, waiting til next week for her to be shipped Sad 
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:27 am

Here's something to look forward to.
Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS DSC00093_zps1df63688
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:32 am

I remember seeing that one I believe when I was there, and that stuck in my head since how beautiful it was in person pictures do no justice.

I love the striping, and It will be nice to have recessive morphs to work with.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:47 am

Yes I love the genetic strips and some of their combos, I think albino gstripes will be next year for us
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
Ginvbch
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Ginvbch

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:46 am

Beautiful
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Yes to be honest wish it was the other way around that she was a Genetic Stripe Het Albino, but I think I got a fairly good deal $301, I've always wanted and Albino ball just wasn't on my priority list. Clean Albino Genetic Stripes and other combos are on the wish list though have a good start to work with here in a couple years.
Back to top Go down
Dementeddogz
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Dementeddogz

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Cant beat it for $300 at all, hell id of bought it had i seen it :-p I jumped on a pastel albino girl for $200 at manassas
Back to top Go down
http://www.morphedout.com
frisket00
frisket00

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:39 pm

what is a good acution site to starte with to fine good animals
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:55 pm

A lot of the auctions run off facebook, to be honest most aren't the greatest of deals. This particular girl came from a NERD auction.
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:44 pm

I know a lot of you probably have a lot higher end stuff, I think for a male next year I'll look for a Snow Het GS.
Back to top Go down
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 pm

I very seriously doubt you will find one and if you do it will probably be in the 5000-6000 range. I should have some triple hets for VPI axanthic albino g stripe and vpi axanthic albino pied.

Last edited by zues on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:25 pm

One can dream lol! 

It looks like the biggest issue is the lack of genetic stripe / combos with Genetic stripe it seems to get no love with other recessive combos at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:55 am

Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS Ahs10

Looks like she may have had a meal or two about 60 grams.
Back to top Go down
Focal
VaHerps Janitor
VaHerps Janitor
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FocalBallsAndBoas.webs.com
zues
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
zues

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:43 pm

sent a pm incase you might be temped to trade her
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm

zues wrote:
sent a pm incase you might be temped to trade her
Thanks Clay, tempting. But I'll have to hang on to this little gem.
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Had to snag one more of her . My phone sucks I know

Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS Ahs110
Back to top Go down
Grymm
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Grymm

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 pm

congrats she looks good thought about bidding on her myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.grymmexotics.com/
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Grymm wrote:
congrats she looks good thought about bidding on her myself
Thanks, you missed out Razz but lucky for me.

I'll be very excited to see her get some size on her.

I still thinking of removing all the auctions sites from my facebook!
Back to top Go down
TheRealYoda34
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
TheRealYoda34

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 am

She's gorgeous! And I agree about the GS getting no love... Its my favorite ressesive currently... I don't know why, they just end up being a very clean patterned morph imo... I love them... Congrats on the win though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zs.Reptile.House2013
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Awesome you might hit Clay up soon hes working with some GS stuff.

Well I offered today to see if she would perk up interest and she took right away and ate. Here to hopefully the start of another solid feeder smb2585 
Back to top Go down
Deedle
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Deedle

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:22 am

Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS Ahgs10

Growing like a weed already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS   Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS Empty

Back to top Go down

Shes HERE! - Albino 100% Het GS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Welcome to VaHerps! :: The Show Room-
Jump to: